View Single Post
Old 05-11-2023, 07:34 AM   #872
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Brisa - First Visit Mentone

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Brisa
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Big Tits, Brunette, Butt-Plug, Deepthroat, Fingering, Gagging, Handjob, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tattoos
Video language: English
This one proves that you can't judge a book by its cover. This babe looks very sweet and innocent but she's not so innocent when it comes to sex as you'll find out after watching the interview (See Scrapbook).
This happy girl loves to please men and her favorite way is by using her skilled mouth. She's the kind of girlfriend that is completely content with just servicing her man with a nice relaxing blowjob. A bit off topic but I think she has one of the cutest tongues I've seen so far. You can tell that the cocks glide across it nicely as she's taking it deep.
She has a cum fetish and her favorite thing is to swallow or getting creampied. Some of these guys must have been saving up all week because this Gloryhole visit was the first time she ever gagged on a load. She took it like a champ and giggled about it before moving on to the next random cock. This girl is a total sweetheart.
It's been awhile since she's had anything in her ass so I convinced her to try a butt-plug and she forgot how good it felt to be filled. She let some guy put it in which I'm sure made his day and explains why he shot his load so fast. Her response after putting the plug in was "Wow, this feels really good, I should have put it in earlier". We need to get her back for some anal action. I bet a few guys could pound that ass and pussy for hours. We tried getting out of the Gloryhole a few times but more guys kept showing up so she stayed to make sure all were serviced. She's a keeper!
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9964kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brisa - First Visit

Eliza Eves - Eliza's Got No Choice But To Be Mesmerized By Big Black Dick San Jose Pinula

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Gonzo, Interracial, Straight, Big Ass, Big Tits, Deep Throat, Gagging, Rimming, Slap
You're probably confused so lemme explain! So my sister is friends with this Beautiful Girl named Eliza! She's so hot! She's got such a beautiful face like an angel and the prettiest eyes and the most perfect body! I've had a crush on her forever but she never really talks to me. But I know she likes me! Me and her could make some really pretty babies!
And I Know she wants to have babies with me because I'm so thoughtful! I found All of Eliza's favorite movies and her favorite foods from her social media! I went through All her pictures and videos! I was on her snapchat daily! And I saw everything and I prepared all of it! I cued up the best parts of the movies, ordered all this cool food and drinks and then I hacked my sisters phone and pretended to be her and messaged Eliza and told her to come over so she can see everything I did for her! Now the hacking part might impress her...she knows I'm smart (my sister calls me her "nerd brother" very funny) but I don't think Eliza knows How smart I am!
I've invented a ton of cool stuff that I could make a ton of money on! And I'm going to show some of them to Eliza too! I know it'll impress her! I've been waiting for this for so long....I can't wait til Eliza is so impressed by all this that she falls in love with me and lets me touch her...caress her tenderly...she deserves only the sweetest kind of love and I can't wait to give it to her....
Duration: 43:38
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 511.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eliza Eves - Eliza's Got No Choice But To Be Mesmerized By Big Black Dick

Musa Martina - Bossy Little Hot Blonde (2023) Nicollet

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Musa Martina
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
I was parked at the side of the road during my break when this sexy Italian hopped into the Taxi wearing a hot outfit and carrying a whip. The leather-clad babe wanted a lift to the Black Club, and when I asked for her name, she said that I could call her "Madame." I wanted to see more of the blonde-haired dominatrix, so I offered her a discount on the ride, and she eventually allowed me to pull over and join her in the back of the cab. The tattooed domme ordered me to rip her fishnet stockings and lick her pussy, then she helped herself to my long, thick cock! After gagging on it, she climbed on top and rode me to orgasm in cowgirl and reverse, and then I spooned the kinky mare in the backseat. Next, she stuck out her tight, firm ass and invited me to fuck her doggystyle until I pulled out and covered her pretty face in my cum!
Duration: 27:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6034kbps
Audio: 164kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Musa Martina - Bossy Little Hot Blonde (2023)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13825 секунды с 9 запросами