View Single Post
Old 05-11-2023, 07:38 AM   #1154
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Musa Martina - Bossy Little Hot Blonde (2023) Nagykoros

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Musa Martina
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Video language: English
I was parked at the side of the road during my break when this sexy Italian hopped into the Taxi wearing a hot outfit and carrying a whip. The leather-clad babe wanted a lift to the Black Club, and when I asked for her name, she said that I could call her "Madame." I wanted to see more of the blonde-haired dominatrix, so I offered her a discount on the ride, and she eventually allowed me to pull over and join her in the back of the cab. The tattooed domme ordered me to rip her fishnet stockings and lick her pussy, then she helped herself to my long, thick cock! After gagging on it, she climbed on top and rode me to orgasm in cowgirl and reverse, and then I spooned the kinky mare in the backseat. Next, she stuck out her tight, firm ass and invited me to fuck her doggystyle until I pulled out and covered her pretty face in my cum!
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6034kbps
Audio: 164kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Musa Martina - Bossy Little Hot Blonde (2023)

OrgasmAbuse Pinamar

Cast: Sasha Foxxx, Mandy Candy
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Anal
Sasha Foxxx has Mandy Candy in the New Rack, ass propped up, legs spread. Mandy is on loan from her owner, Sasha is eager to see how much Mandy can take. Sasha starts to vibrate Mandy through her bottoms, she hears a weird sound, like the vibe is on something hard. She discovers that Mandy has a butt plug in, her master will be not be happy if it is removed. Sasha makes fun of her, Mandy is a little embarrassed that she likes the plug, that maybe she even needs anal stimulation to cum. Sasha removes her bottoms and plays with the butt plug, eventually takes it out, plays with Mandy’s asshole as she vibes her pussy. Mandy cums to fast, time to take it to the next level. Sasha puts on her gloves and sticks her fingers deep in Mandy’s pussy, later in her ass as she vibes her pussy. Mandy cannot stop coming, her master has conditioned her to cum really hard with anal stimulation. Sasha takes out the anal vibe and stimulates Mandy’s ass and pussy at the same until she can no longer take any more stimulation. Mandy is left spent but lustful for ass play.
Duration: 21:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3411kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 558.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OrgasmAbuse

Ultimate Orgasms Vol. 4 - Rock Me Hard Willow Hill

Studio: Taworship
Some folks are happy with vanilla sex, but that’s clearly not something that appeals to the sluts in this wanton little escapade. Indeed, it’s orgasms of a decidedly more intense nature that these gorgeous babes demand; as they take turns pleasuring each other, before turning their attention to the thick, meaty dicks that are soon presenting themselves. The result is exactly the kind of kinky, mind-screwing bonanza that will have fans of the genre getting worked up and wanking in no time; with toy-play and foot-play only adding to the sheer intensity of the occasion. As said, if it’s plain, one-on-one sex you’re after, this ain’t it. But as the title suggest, as ultimate orgasms go this is definitely one that you’ll long remember!
Duration: 1:11:06
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps
Audio: 37kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ultimate Orgasms Vol. 4 - Rock Me Hard

Orgasm Hostages Tiff

These slaves aren't getting away until they cum over and over again! The women of Orgasm Hostages are gagged and blindfolded and loving every minute. Naked bondage and complete helplessness for these "poor" slaves, we all know in the dungeon they can't hear you moan.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:32:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 831.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasm Hostages

Marica Hase Return to Kinbaku Muskegon

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Marica Hase
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Toys
Marica's ass and pussy are on display and up for abuse. When her cunt is getting vibrated to more Earth shattering orgasms, Jack makes sure to work her back door with his fingers, shaming her and making her dripping wet at the same time.
Duration: 1:01:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6803kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marica Hase Return to Kinbaku

Hardcore Cuckold Pounding (Karma RX) Sunnyside

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Karma RX
Genres: Gonzo ,Hardcore ,All Sex, IR, Anal
Celtic has been taking his wife’s abuse for years now. She tears him down verbally and mentally at every opportunity. She fucks other men literally right in front of him every chance she gets. She humiliates him to all of his friends and associates by sending pictures of her exploits and his shame. She even physically abuses him, slapping him around like a little bitch. How much more can he take? He loves his wife Karma. He works so hard to give her nice things in life and provide stability and a future. But the abuse just keeps on coming. Who can he tell? Who can Celtic turn to. He is a man. She is a woman. Who will believe him? Karma says it herself – you’re a straight while male. Nobody will believe you. America hates straight white men. Just click on the tv. The white man has destroyed the world. Now you must pay reparations for every perceived crime committed on humanity. So there it is. Poor Celtic having to watch his wife take a huge black cock in all of her holes right in front of him. On their bed. Wasn’t it enough she had shit on the bed and sent pictures to his workplace. She thought it was a joke. Now she is taking a huge black cock right up her asshole and loving it. She never cums when Celtic makes love to her. But with this massive muscled stud of a black man she is orgasmically shaking over and over as both her cunt and shit locker are pounded by that massive meat stick. He puts it from hole to hole. Straight from her ass he pulls his cock out and cleans it in her mouth. Celtic is horrified but she makes him stay in there and watch her pleasure. The man tells him to hold her legs. He is holding his own wife’s legs open so she can get fucked. How much lower can Celtic sink? Is there no depths to her depravity. Why does she hate him so much? Did Celtic do something so terrible in a past life that God has made him pay his penance in this cuck life reincarnation. So here he sits watching that foot long black mamba slide in and out of his wife’s fuck holes. Beaten. Dazed. Then when he thinks he cannot possibly take anymore, the giant black cock explodes and pukes up a massive load of cum in her face. HIS wife’s fucking face. . All over her mouth and cheeks and chin. She is dripping in cum. Is it over? Can things get worse for Celtic? Well apparently they can as one after another a massive line of black men keep coming into the room jacking off on his wife’s face in front of him. Who are these people? How could she possibly know them. The shame. The pain. Celtic is an empty shell of a man. Dried up and turning to ashes his soul has been destroyed. And tomorrow? It will start all over again
Duration: 52:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hardcore Cuckold Pounding (Karma RX)

Beauties love bullying vol. 713 - Full HD 1080p Red Cloud

This update includes hardcore sex in bondage, manhandling girl, multiple orgasms, whipped slave girl.
Duration: 4:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14881kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 493.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beauties love bullying vol. 713 - Full HD 1080p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04659 секунды с 9 запросами