Old 05-11-2023, 11:05 AM   #81
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cherry Torn dicked down and assfucked senseless! Okazaki

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Anal
In the final scene of the Cherry Torn live show, we open up the floodgates to completely blast her into the farthest reaches of sexually subspace. There is no better way to put a cumslut in her place than hardcore anal pounding. In a brutal twist on the classic piledriver position, a long metal bar is wedged between her teeth and bolted down. The bar serves as both gag and a means to keep her in place.
Once she is bolted down, ass up, face down, all of her holes are deliciously exposed. And we know the hole we want full access to. This is the perfect position for drilling her down with 10 inches of BBC deep into her flawless ass. Which is exactly what we do. The cock owns every inch of her well trained hole.
There is nothing Cherry can do, she is so tightly restrained that she can not even wiggle. She has to take every inch of dick we want to dish out into her ass. We plow her senseless. A vibrator is added to complete the sexual overload. Cherry comes repeatedly, helplessly. A cock in the ass, tight bondage, a gag and a vibrator all combine to reduce Cherry into a babbling undone mess of well fucked girl.
We work her over until she is dizzy. She is completely cum, a state that cumsluts like Cherry actively seek out as much as they can. By the time we are done and unbind her, she is so well fucked she can hardly sit up. That is how you treat a cumslut.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn dicked down and assfucked senseless!

KC Session 647 Valley Lee

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Brutal torture of slaves, piercing, wax, mistreatment of a slave, torture with electricity, whipping with nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment.
Duration: 39:22
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2350kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 733.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KC Session 647

InfernalRestraints Smut Writer Bramwell

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
This is part two of our Intersec Interactive Feature Presentation: Smut Writer. Our average update explores our fantasies in bondage, discipline and sadism using the girls as our playthings.
Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Smut Writer

The Sweetest Kiss Mersin

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Mira Raine sat on my table and told me that her favorite thing in the world was challenging rope bondage. I give her a quick look and I know she isn't lying. For some girls their favorite part about bondage is getting out of it, but for Mira being bound is the sweetest thing she's ever known. There are many ways to challenge a bondage slut. My first choice is a brutal hog-tie. Her back is arched, her elbows are pulled together and she can only rest her weight on her hips. I like keeping Mira's tits up in the air so I can whip and clip them.
Duration: 45:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7270kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sweetest Kiss

Innocent but also guilty for loving the paddle Keenesburg

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Katy Rose
Genres: Vibrator, Bondage, Struggling, Brunette, Dildo fuck, Surrender, Whipped, Cleave gagged, Vibed, Rope bondage
Katy Rose is such a pretty guiltless looking brunette, but her master thinks different and treats her like garbage. He is also a bit to harsh when he's smacking that ass, but they secretly she loving it.
Duration: 19:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11711kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Innocent but also guilty for loving the paddle

The Ripening Pinos Altos

The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.
Duration: 1:43:50
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1267kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Ripening

Casey Cumming Powellsville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
What keeps Casey Calvert cumming back for more? That's simple. It's the special blend of corporal punishment and intense rope bondage that has made the gold standard for so long. Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.
Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey Cumming

Время генерации страницы 0.12896 секунды с 9 запросами