View Single Post
Old 05-12-2023, 12:53 PM   #519
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Elder Larsen and President Woodruff - Interrogation Benediction Otho

Studio: Mormon Boyz
Elder Larsen has been on the verge of cumming since President Woodruff started fucking him, but he cant reach the tingling head of his dick to stroke himself to climax.
He has just been fucked harder and longer than ever before — but something tells him that relentless President Woodruff is just getting started.
The president slides his thick cock out of the boys compliant hole. Buck naked, his legs spread, strapped down to a desk, Elder Larsen cant see what Woodruff is up to behind him. The tie around his neck isnt long enough, so the boy has to stand on his tiptoes to focus on the incredible sensations in his ass, and whenever he forgets and relaxes, the tie chokes him.
Expecting the presidents dick again, hes surprised to feel the mans big thumb against his hole. Woodruff massages his anus for a moment, flicks it with a finger, and then spreads his cheeks and starts to slap his sensitive flesh.
The pain is like a shock that causes an electric buzzing sensation in other parts of his body. And at each slap his hole puckers. Then the president pushes his thumb in deeply, nudges his prostate and toys with his hole.
Read more . . .
If he hadnt already been loosened up, having his hole tortured like this would be excruciating — instead, he pushes back onto the thumb. If anything, its a relief after the pounding hes just had, and the one hes about to receive.
President Woodruff slides his dick back in the boys warm hole. Elder Larsen squirms. This is unlike anything he has ever imagined. A pearl of precum dribbles out of the head of his cock and hangs there.
As the man starts to fuck him, slowly at first, then faster and harder, the ball of precum dangles on a thin thread of fluid and swings back and forth. Elder Larsen could cum right now, but he resists the impulse.
His companion, Elder Butler, has been enjoying the performance thoroughly, but now President Woodruff orders him to strip naked, lie down between Larsens legs, and suck his dick.
The cute boy immediately obeys, happy to have his lips wrapped around his companions dripping cock. Elder Larsens flat, muscular stomach smashes into his forehead with every vigorous thrust from the president.
Elder Butler wonders — will he be able to suck a load out of Elder Larsen before the president fills up his hole with cum?
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 507.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elder Larsen and President Woodruff - Interrogation Benediction

DreamBoyBondage Logan - Twink Torture - Chapter 2 1080p Egg Harbor City

Studio: DreamBoyBondage
Logan, the sexy twink, is hooded in complete darkness and hears his tormentor approaching. He immediately tenses, knowing that his exposed torso is about to be tortured. A whip is slapped repeatedly into Logan's broad chest and lean stomach. Logan's hood is removed and he is shocked to see what he finds: he knew that his tormentor is young and handsome, but he had no idea how muscular he is. The muscular man continues to slap and kiss him. Logan yells 'Fuck you!' when the man takes off his ball-gag. But he continues to take the terrible lashings. He is then left alone to hang from the wall for all of night.
Duration: 14:55
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 3888kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 442.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DreamBoyBondage Logan - Twink Torture - Chapter 2 1080p

Muscle Dungeon Games - Part 3 Big Dick and Fetish Ampang

Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Tyler Saint ,Dire Callahan
Genres: Bondage ,Other Location ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Chains ,Cock and Ball Torture ,Blindfold ,American ,Ball Play ,Fetish ,Short Hair ,Muscular ,Cut ,Brown Hair ,Spank ,Domination ,Natural ,Big Dick
Video language: English
Blindfolded and naked muscle pup Tyler balances painfully over the solid poles through the cage, the light from above barely seeping through the edges of the mask. Master Callahan has a new torture for his pup, securing a chain around his balls and attaching the 20 lb weight, stretching Tyler's balls painfully away from his body!
Duration: 6:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 274.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muscle Dungeon Games - Part 3 Big Dick and Fetish

Enduring Electro Sounding Electro Stimulation and Daddies Merate

Release Year: 2021
Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Draven Torres ,Matt Stevens
Genres: Handjob ,Jocks ,Bearded ,Hairy ,Rope ,Electro Stimulation ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Other Location ,Daddies ,Short Hair ,Bondage ,Uncut ,Shaved Head ,Muscular ,Trimmed ,Brown Hair ,Masturbation ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Fetish ,Sounding
Draven experienced the pain of being stretched on the rack as Matt tugs his arms up but it's nothing compared to the pain of the electrode being inserted into his cock. Matt jerks him to get that cock a little chubby but soon he's sliding the probe in and the pain starts. Matt likes making his captive cry out but it's not over for Draven yet.
Duration: 11:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 499.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Enduring Electro Sounding Electro Stimulation and Daddies

TJ Hardenville

Cast: TJ
You are going to like TJ. My psychic powers tell me so :P This young man is hot. Hot, hot, HOT! 18, straight, football player, stunningly hot face, amazingly tight and defined bod. The plain and simple fact of the matter is that he is incredible, and when he showed up to work with us I was completely blown away by his looks. TJ was referred to me by a friend a few months ago. I've been trying to get him out here to film a video with us for quite awhile, and I literally had a post-it note attached to my computer monitor so that I would see it every single day, that said "GET TJ IN FOR A SHOOT!!!". He has an extremely busy schedule with both school and football, and so it was torture waiting for a time when he'd be free to come out for a shoot. Torture! But as you can see, it was totally worth the wait! TJ has the potential to be the next CF superstar, and you can bet your butt I'm working as hard as I can to try and get this young man to do some more work with us. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that we'll get to see more of TJ in the future, and in the meantime let's all enjoy this smoking, sizzling hot young stud in his CF debut!
Duration: 16:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 851kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 115.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TJ

DreamBoyBondage Jordan - Payoff for Pain - Chapter 1 1080p Powderly

Studio: DreamBoyBondage
Jared is unable to believe his good fortune. Jordan is a handsome, well-built young man who is effortlessly beautiful. Here he is stripped down to just his T-shirt and jockstrap, blindfolded and gagged, strapped on a chair with legs wide spread, and strapped. His body is thick and muscled, but his cock also looks big and meaty. Jared tears his T-shirt off, revealing an incredibly smooth, hairless torso. Jared is paid to use and torture this boy in any way he wants, as long as Jared films each minute of it for an anonymous donor. He begins with clamps designed to conduct electric current. Add the electric current.
Duration: 17:16
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 3885kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 511.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DreamBoyBondage Jordan - Payoff for Pain - Chapter 1 1080p

Draven Is In Peg Pinching Pain Bearded and Tattoos Makoti

Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Draven Torres ,Matt Stevens
Genres: Bondage ,Jocks ,Hairy ,Rope ,Pegs ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Other Location ,Daddies ,Short Hair ,Fetish ,Uncut ,Shaved Head ,Muscular ,Trimmed ,Brown Hair ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Bearded
Draven struggles to free himself fro the tight restraints but it's no use, dirty cop Matt knows how to keep a man under strict control in his makeshift dungeon. The pegs are flicked away, sending jolts of pain through muscled Draven's body, but when the pegs are applied to his cock and balls he knows it's not over for him.
Duration: 10:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4939kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 386.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Draven Is In Peg Pinching Pain Bearded and Tattoos

Время генерации страницы 0.04339 секунды с 9 запросами