View Single Post
Old 05-12-2023, 11:38 PM   #547
sparko

Поблагодарили 129 раз(а) в 129 сообщениях

All my threads

sparko Он может собой гордиться.sparko Он может собой гордиться.

Vanessa (1977)
Alt. Titles: Vanessa - forfort i Hong Kong / Forford i Hong-Kong / Vanessa - Die Bordellchefin von Hong Kong / Vanessa - Die Bordellkonigin von Hong Kong / Vanesa

Tags: Artcore, Vintage, Retro, European Softcore, Erotic, Erotica, Voyeur Female masturbation, Lesbian, Seduction, Cheating wife, Classic, Harry, Spanking, Bondage, Nuns, Nun

Languages (Audio Tracks): German (Original), English
Cast: Olivia Pascal, Uschi Zech, Eva Eden, Eva Leuze, Gisela Krauss, Astrid Boner (as Astrid Bohner), Constanze Engelbrecht, Christina Hoeltel, Helga Trumper
Quote:
Where EMMANUELLE ended,” the original ads panted, “VANESSA begins!” The tantalizing Olivia Pascal of ISLAND OF 1000 DELIGHTS stars as the titular teen who journeys from curious convent virgin to prisoner of a lavish Hong Kong bordello. But along the way, she’ll experience the sensual and shocking extremes of pleasure, pain and even black magic perversion. In a world where respectable men and women have gone mad with greed and lust, can one succulent young girl escape her family’s ultimate legacy of depravity? Eva Garden (VIRGIN REPORT), Astrid Boner (SCH00LGIRL REPORT) and Anton Diffring (MARK OF THE DEVIL II) co-star in this eye-popping flesh-fest, now fully restored and featuring some of the most talked-about scenes in European softcore history!.
704x378 | 01:28:06 | 1GB | MKV

Download:
https://filejoker.net/ptl3j4yo61hu
sparko is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03452 секунды с 9 запросами