View Single Post
Old 05-14-2023, 06:11 AM   #1556
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Nina's Meeting With The Dean New Bethlehem

Studio: Realspankingsinstitute
Cast: Nina
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Video language: English
Nina is brought into a nearby classroom and is bent over with her skirt up and panties down to receive a strapping. She is then left to disrobe and place herself in time out.

Total size: 74.5 MB in 1 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nina's Meeting With The Dean

I Don't Play By The Rules Brockville

Release Year: 2023
Michael Kahn and Brut Almaster are two regular guys that have a very common desire - they both like to dominate women.
But unlike most guys, these regular joes actually get the chance to do just that!
Watch as they keep their women bound while using hot wax on them, electrical stimulation, spanking and other methods to cause pain... or pleasure!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:41:39
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Don't Play By The Rules

Prostitute Nadja is Imprisoned for BDSM Punishment Syktyvkar

Nadja has been in prison for a few years where she is punished daily by two prison guards. She has earned sex slave traininig. She wakes up bound to a chair with a sack over her head in the basement of our institute. She must endure two BDSM Prison Masters, domination, humiliation, fingering, spanking, smacking, whipping, bondage with duct tape, breast, pussy and nipple torment. She pleads for mercy and a lawyer. Obviously her Masters don't care. They wrap the tape tight around her body and tits, ripping it off, especially all the strips they placed on her pussy. They're giving her a good wax.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 796.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prostitute Nadja is Imprisoned for BDSM Punishment

Cantilever Love - Endza Adair Dunbar

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
A pathetic drooling mess. No matter how hot Endza Adair is, she'll always end up reduced to a pathetic, drooling, sobbing mess by the time O.T. is done with her. She doesn't want to be so turned on by the extreme corporal punishment and intense bondage that he puts her through, but she can't help herself.
She is screaming through the black ball gag in her mouth, but she isn't even trying to form words anymore. She would be running away if her bondage didn't keep her in place so well. The metal shackles and chains let her shake and struggle, but they won't let her get away. The leather straps that hold her to the wooden and metal frame are more than enough to hold her steady while O.T. works her over with the whip.
Orgasms are overwhelming after so much build up. She can't hold them in as the magic wand vibrates her clit furiously. She'd be crying if she wasn't so busy cumming, and while she would probably like to beg for mercy, all that she can manage to get out is a mixture of moans, screams, and cries of "Oh, God!"
Duration: 47:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7364kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cantilever Love - Endza Adair

How To Train Your Long Pig - London River West Chop

Release Year: 2018
The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my dog.
"I don't train dogs, I train long pigs!"
"What is a long pig? I'll have to look that up." I thought.
My first lesson was not to respond to weird ads online.
Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The dog crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.
With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.
Duration: 1:23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How To Train Your Long Pig - London River

KC Session - 653 Wolf Lake

Brutal torture of slaves, piercing, wax, mistreatment of a slave, torture with electricity, whipping with nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment.
Duration: 41:10
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2349kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 767.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KC Session - 653

Wizard Of Ass New Mega Cool Hot Unreal Beautifull Collection. Part 1. Stony Brook

Release Year: 2023
Hard punishment and humiliation galore for Rachel, a schoolgirl with a big attitude problem! Spanking, caning, paddling and a suppository are just the warm-up!

Total size: 5.2 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wizard Of Ass New Mega Cool Hot Unreal Beautifull Collection. Part 1.
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07682 секунды с 9 запросами