View Single Post
Old 05-14-2023, 06:38 AM   #3231
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

KC Session - 653 Woolwine

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Brutal torture of slaves, piercing, wax, mistreatment of a slave, torture with electricity, whipping with nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:10
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2349kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 767.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KC Session - 653

Tease Toy - Mia Gold, Cyd Black Peculiar

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Mia Gold showed up on my door step with a love of bondage and banging body. Who am I to pass on a gift like that? Look at her! She has tight tits, a great ass, and honestly, a face that is made for slapping.
Speaking of her tits, I have these suction cups that are perfect for her. I use them to pump up her nipples until the sensitivity is at its maximum. She doesn't notice it right away but as the skin is drawn in by the suction it amplifies every sensation. The same thing is going to happen when I apply another cup to her pussy.
I don't know if it's the nipple clamps, the rope gag, or the incredible feeling of having her pussy pumped, but it is clear that Mia is horny. Her cunt is so hot and wet that the suction cup starts to fog up.
Her clit is going to get the same treatment her nipples did, though. As soon as I take the cup away from her crotch I apply a set of clamps. It is another tried and true method of increasing sensitivity. A spreader bar keeps her legs apart so that I don't have to worry about her trying to defend herself. It lets me control exactly how much teasing she experiences. I leave my little celebrator buzzing away between her legs, knowing that she is already sore and sensitive from the pumps, clamps, and orgasms that she's already endured.
She should be thankful that I started with the small one. Once the Hitachi comes out things get a lot more intense for Mia. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll find and she is already worn out before it even makes contact with her clit. It's a long day of cumming ahead of her.
Duration: 51:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tease Toy - Mia Gold, Cyd Black

Perverted Sluts Pleasant Ridge

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Fetish Artcore
Cast: Elvira Friis, Sebastian Solo, Frejadottir, Felicia Brottom
Genres: Fetish, Euro, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo, Dildo Play
Innocent skipping Elvira Friis is abducted by Sebastian Solo taken to his basement and held captive for his Ageplay pleasure.When left alone Elvira quickly finds out what she can do to pass the time. But should she be discovered by her captor whoknows what je might do to her little fragile body.
Rubberdoll Frejadottir puts her self into the proud and perverted hands of Sebastian Solo. Orgasm torture face fucking and ultimately hard brutal fisting. Frejadottir explodes and squirts as Sebastian drills her dripping cunt with his large penetrating fists. Frejadottir begging him for more until she almost faints from exhaustion befreo asking fro more.
Swedish beauty Felicia Brottom is being spoiled on the infamous Sybian machine. Her first time trying it as can been seen in her surprised looks the power is turned on. Orgasm flows into orgasm as the Sybain takes her virginity and soon after she is begging for a hard cock to fuck her throat as she scream in extasy with cum dripping from her chin.
Duration: 1:34:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perverted Sluts

Insex - S4 Reloaded Italy

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Insex
Cast: S4
Genres: Burka, Chain, Chair, Clothing, Collar, CrotchRope, Cuffs, Device, Dildo, Electro, Orgasm, Gag, Heels, , Leather, Metal, Mittens, Mr-Pogo, Nipple Clamp, Nipple-Torture, Noose, Pissing, Posture Collar, Rope, S4, Stocks, Strap, Strappado, Suspensi
After a two-year absence, s4 plugs herself back into the Insex scene. Classy and cool in a sleek black dress and heels, the 23-year old medical student is quickly immersed in the pre-feed, covered head to toe in a veiled burka. Belts over the cloth hold her body in a tight, straight line while she lies motionless anticipating the adventures to come.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:14:52
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1750kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insex - S4 Reloaded

Mio Kuraki Sadistic Lady vol.05 Fredonia

Release Year: 2011
Studio: U & K
Cast: Mio Kuraki
Genres: Handjob,Footjob,Facesitting,Strapon,Asian
"Mio" of subordinates that thepany transformed into a queen today, both physically and mentally. Continue to blame greedy Cunnilingus Choking, Handjob Dimension stop, reverse strap-on dildo and anal play while the boss man bullying M. Handjob launch in play while baby is punishment. The final reward of holy water from the "Mio" was aroused to the Queen. Work full specification of torture M man all anal scene.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:07:59
Video: 800x450, XviD, 1171kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mio Kuraki Sadistic Lady vol.05

Pitt of Despair Salmon Arm

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Apricot Pitts is a bendy babe. Her elbows, with little effort touch. Of course OT exploits this immediately. With her wrists tied to her waist and her elbows together she can barely move her arms. That’s not enough. Her elbows get pulled up to the ring above her head and then down to her neck.
Duration: 41:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pitt of Despair

Wildes Imagination Pajala

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
The only reason he put her down there was that he knew it would be impossible to sleep. She comes up in the morning exhausted and he is refreshed and ready to make her scream. It turns into a little game. Does the slapper make her yell more? Or is it the shocks of electricity in her cunt that will get the best reaction?
Duration: 58:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 656.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wildes Imagination
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10091 секунды с 9 запросами