View Single Post
Old 05-15-2023, 06:16 AM   #3239
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

InfernalRestraints Ivy Addams Filthy Halanzy

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Ivy Addams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys
The receptionist here has a very interesting job. She doesn't just answer phones and tend to the waiting room, she also keeps an eye out for any tasty pieces of tail that come through the doors.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Ivy Addams Filthy

Freshly Chained Kirkland Lake

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Holy shit. We found ourselves a certified bondage newbie and we're going to take full advantage of her. Mandy Muse likes to be submissive, she likes to feel taken advantage of, but when we asked her what kind of experience she had with BDSM we were not expecting her answer to be “none.” Look at her! She's hot! Young, fit, sexy, and willing? How we got our hands on a prize this sweet is beyond us. The bondage gods must love us.
Most people would probably be gentle with fresh meat. After all, you don't want to break a toy before you've had a chance to really play with it. Fuck that. Mandy said she likes the idea of bondage so we're going to give her the full experience. If she wanted to be handled with kid gloves she would have gone somewhere else. Even a newbie knows that you only come to us for the most intense and sadistic BDSM.
Zipper clips, whips, metal dildos, and vibrators; this isn't what she is used to, that's for sure. Well, they say variety is the spice of life and Mandy tells us that this is one of the hottest times, and some of the best orgasms, that she's ever had. She loved being shackled down and used so much that there wasn't a second's hesitation out of her when we asked her to come back and get tied up. She may not have had much experience with the kinky life before but we've turned this girl into a devotee.
Duration: 52:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Freshly Chained

Rocky's Gambit Mont Clare

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
She gets her stink on him and he wants her to have a chance to smell it. The strain that Rocky feels is turning her on and OT is going to toy with her because of it.
She has to hold herself up or choke herself on thick metal. Then she has to watch as her feet are tormented right in front of her face with her nipples attached to her toes. She's bent over and whipped while she holds herself up on small pieces of metal and a hook deep in her anus. Her back is arched to an impossible angle and she's teased while being caned. She's whipped and dildoed in pile driver position till she squirts in her own face. She's made to hold a plank position with her neck tied to the ring above her and shocked on the asshole.
Duration: 1:08:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rocky's Gambit

XConfessions - Sadistic Trainer Red River

Release Year: 2020
Studio: XConfessions
Cast: Juan Lucho, Sicilia, Alex AK, Selina AK, Sean, Carol Vega, Samia Duarte
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, Piercings, Big Tits, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Latina, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Group Sex, pussy eating
My friend takes me to these new crossfit classes at the gym. Pro: everyone in the class is totally hot. Con: it's so fucking hard and the trainer is an asshole! I want to get in shape, and it is a good workout. So when it gets too hard and I feel that I can't do any more, I fantasize about tying the trainer up, stripping down with my other class-mates and fucking in front of him. The workout is finished and I have a smile on my face thinking about torturing the sadistic trainer!
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4071kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 409.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: XConfessions - Sadistic Trainer

Unhappily Married Part 1 Willseyville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
London River is the typical nagging wife. She sits around the house gossiping on the phone to her friends while OT is hard at work. He does the laundry, cooks, cleans the dishes, vacuums the house, and works a full time job. She does nothing but insult and degrade him. She even cheats on him.
Duration: 1:02:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unhappily Married Part 1

Toe Tease Tar Heel

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
When you bring in a sexy red head like Barbary Rose you can't expect O.T. to just fuck her and move on with his life.
In fact, he's not going to fuck her at all while he can torment her endlessly. There is something about whipping the feet of a hot,
young woman when you know that all she wants is to get plowed that is so satisfying.
It isn't the only way he's going to make her cry, but it's probably the most fun.
Duration: 1:00:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Toe Tease

Pain it Forward: Zapped Metz

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
It all started with Stephie trying to drop a dime on London, but that didn't work out so well for her. Instead she found herself haunting OT. Last time on Pain It Forward OT tracked London down and fulfilled his part of the deal. That wasn't enough for Stephie though. She continued to haunt him.
Duration: 59:42
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain it Forward: Zapped
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16256 секунды с 9 запросами