View Single Post
Old 05-15-2023, 06:17 AM   #3241
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Little pink South China

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English
Here is what Emma has that no new girl on the block could possibly match: endurance. We can't call her indomitable because she readily submits, but she is unbreakable. Take a look at the bruises and you can tell that Emma takes a beating like no other woman can. When we lay the whip down on her we do it with enough force to split skin. Little pink trails turn into bright red welts in seconds as we paint her body with the marks. The sharpest stings even open her up a little bit, barely visible drops of blood come from the wounds.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little pink

Luci Lovett - Tardy Tart East Berne

Cast: Luci Lovett
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator
Curious Luci gets taught a lesson! “Curiosity the cat!” Luci is a stupid cat. She was told to be at OT’s studio at 8. She was told to look around. Does Luci follow instructions? No she doesn’t. Why? Beacause she’s too slutty for her own good. Her overactive sluttiness makes her the dumbest little slut. After a moment of looking around the studio she finds a block with a lock. So what does she do? She locks herself in. Some people might be angry at how stupid Luci behaved, but OT isn’t like that. He’s the understanding type. He simply explains that the lock Luci used was supposed to be thrown away because the key had been lost. Rather than waste the opportunity he takes full advantage of her predicament. Luci has such a lovely body! It would be a shame not to leave his mark on it. When he’s satisfied he reveals the truth. Of course he has the key to her lock. He just pretended as punishment. You see not only is Luci a stupid slut. She was also late!
Duration: 58:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luci Lovett - Tardy Tart

Pain it Forward: Zapped Kyoto

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
It all started with Stephie trying to drop a dime on London, but that didn't work out so well for her. Instead she found herself haunting OT. Last time on Pain It Forward OT tracked London down and fulfilled his part of the deal. That wasn't enough for Stephie though. She continued to haunt him.
Duration: 59:42
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain it Forward: Zapped

The Joy of Suffering Talking Rock

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
The world was black. I tried to feel around with my hands and feet as I was dragged into the room.
The utter silence inside the thick leather was deafening. I had no idea what to expect. I had been beaten before.
had worked for Paintoy where I was severely beaten. On Hardtied I was used sexually for pleasure.
With OT though I didn't know what would happen.
Duration: 1:02:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Joy of Suffering

Coral Aorta - Coral Captured Caroga Lake

Cast: Coral Aorta
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Dildo, Nipple Clamps, Gag, Vibrator
We have Coral captured and enraptured. She is a beautiful girl with a love of bondage but some apprehensions about metal. The entire idea of being shackled by something cold, rigid and unyielding makes her the kind of nervous that we like to see. The kind of nervous that makes her panties wet and her defenses come down.
She won't back down, though. She said she is up for anything and she meant it. The bruises we leave on her prove that. But the fact that she feels an extra element of fear is easily detectable. It's in the little glances she makes around the room, the way she tries to hold her cries inside, and how she never once complains, no matter how rough we get with her.
Cane her, whip her, vibrate her; she will suffer through it all. She doesn't want to crumble. She wants us to think she is as tough as the iron used to bind her. She is going to have to prove it.
Duration: 45:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coral Aorta - Coral Captured

Foot Loosed - London River Grulla

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
We all know that women are sexy. Tits, ass, cunt, face, everything about them is just so damn good. There's just something about their feet that are special. London River has some of the sexiest feet. They deserve special attention. First she's got to clean them, then she pampers them.
What can you do with feet? First they must be massaged. A nice deep rub that relaxes them for the torment they will suffer. Bastinado is applied liberally to London's sexy tootsies. Even her toes get a good hard stroke. Some hot wax warms them up and then flames set London ablaze.
She's so hott that she's got to rub one out, but her hands are bound nowhere near her pussy. Her heel will do. She rubs her desperate cunt on her foot till she's in . After a fun filled day of foot pampering there's nothing better than to slosh around in some mud with bare feet.
Duration: 50:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Loosed - London River

Pain It Forward: Slashed Heafford Junction

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
London said she'd be here, but there's just this creepy dude wanting me to come inside his house. Supposedly London is in there. I should probably just leave, but I can't abandon a friend in need. It's getting really late and I need to get to work. The sun is almost down. Maybe I'll just knock on the door. If she doesn't come out I'm leaving.
Duration: 1:03:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Slashed
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.97941 секунды с 9 запросами