Nothing But The Boots - 4K

Cast video: MistressLucyXX
Name: Nothing But The Boots - 4K

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1,27 GB
Video: 3840x2160
Duration: 00:12:06

Genre: BDSM, Boot Domination, Boot Fetish, Cum Eating Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, SFW, ManyVids
Description: Its been so long since i gave you the privilege of worshiping my beautiful velvet boots... So lets rectify that right now! I want you to concentrate on nothing but my boots today, so I expect you present yourself in front of me, on your knees and head bowed. I love to tease you, caressing those thigh high boots and pushing them right up to your face. I want you kissing, licking that sole, cleaning it with your tongue. Even if that means your face is stuffed in my ass as you lick. When Im satisfied youve licked enough Ill allow you to play and to cum.... but you can only cum where and when i tell you... Then youll be expected to clean it up. Enjoy! INCLUDES: ENGLISH MISTRESS, BDSM, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT FETISH, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, JOI, CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTIONS, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, VELVET FETISH & GLOVE FETISH **GOOD BOYS PAY MORE** So make me happy and use Promo code Mis99825 or Mis80382 when you make your purchase. ,

DOWNLOAD FILE: Nothing But The Boots - 4K - 1,27 GB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08814 секунды с 9 запросами