HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Teaching My Professor a Lesson

Teaching My Professor a Lesson

Actress name : SinnSage
Movie Title : Teaching My Professor a Lesson
Genre : Cunt Busting, Mistreated Crotch, Kicking, Female Fighting, Beatdowns, ManyVids

Description : Constance Cakp is surprised to find her student, Sinn Sage, at her door because this desperate schoolgirl cant fail her midterm. Crying, she begs for a higher grade, but this professor is annoyed by the brat girl. Sinn is shocked at her teachers coldness and wants to fight. The students swings miss and her teacher verbally humiliates and cunt kicks her. Pussy hitting is satisfying to this spoiled brat and her fake tears. Cunt kicking, knee busts and a karate chop makes Sinns eyes cross and gasp for air. Constances pussy grinds with her bare foot and Sinn shows the whites of her eyes. Hair pulling makes Sinn submit in doggy style and helpless to crotch kicking from behind. Standing, face punches makes her woozy before she gets fast paced pussy boxing punches. As shes scolding, Sinn regroups and lands pussy punches and an uppercut. Constance doubles over in shock and pain, leaving her vulnerable to knee busting, pussy kicking and face punching. Constance bearhugs Sinn, but receives cunt busting as Sinn kicks from behind. Boxing her snatch, Constance is humiliated and broken till she wets her pants with pee. OTHER KEYWORDS- cunt busting, mistreated crotch, mistreated pussy, pussy torment, kicking, beatdowns, body busting, female fighting, female fights, bare-fisted fighting, female domination, femdom, muscle domination, teacher fetish, adult schools, schoolgirls, school girl, brat girls, humiliation, verbal humiliation, scolding, eyeglasses, eye glasses, confrontation, pants wetting, Constance Capk, all natural, brunettes #CuntBusting #MistreatedCrotch #Kicking #FemaleFighting #Beatdowns This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! ,

Duration : 00:21:29
Size : 2,07 GB
Video Format : MPEG-4
Resolution :1920x1080

Download Teaching My Professor a Lesson - 2,07 GB
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04149 секунды с 9 запросами