View Single Post
Old 05-18-2023, 08:20 PM   #330
Nuadred8

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Nuadred8 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default The Key or Consequence Game Part 2

The Key or Consequence Game Part 2

Category: Asiana Starr Personal Favorite, Ball Gagged, Blindfolded, Bondage Games, Drooling, Handcuffs, Leather Restraints, Posture Collar, Self Bondage, Socks, Spread, Twilight Wand

Description: Just after finding the first key, finding the second one was my next task, so I continue with my ass on the floor, legs spread so that I can get a feel of the floor around me, and my hands to keep my balance. Scooting across the floor, I remember hearing the second key being thrown by the entrance of the room so I make my way to that area. Swinging my legs open as I head in that direction was my only way of feeling for the key and my Punisher seems to appreciate the view. Not long after I reached the door way, I bumped into the key with my ass and snatched it up. I head back in better view for a wide open space and plopped myself to the ground and got to work on getting the last pair of cuffs on my hands. When I quickly realized my Punisher had fucked with me again, I notioned that I wasnt able to free myself since the key holes were facing upwards so there was no possible way Id get out! Punisher laughs and leaves me there a moment while I sit in awkward silence knowing I cant get out until he helps me. He orders me to stay blind folded and stand face-forwards against the wall. I find the closest wall to me, which was the wall full of toys, and perch myself up on the wall on my toes, ass out, and face against the wall. Then my Punisher comes up from behind, firm hand against my back, and commands me not make a move. He cranks the Twilight Wand and zaps my body from my back, down my legs, and around my ass. I continue to stand my ground until he decides to finish me off and zap my pussy and ran the wand all over my body until I felt like all my energy was sucked out of my sexy body. **Asiana Starr personal favorite!

Screenshots:

Video Info:

File: The Key or Consequence Game Part 2
Duration: 00:11:00
Size: 0,07 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 640x360

DOWNLOAD The Key or Consequence Game Part 2
Nuadred8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03543 секунды с 9 запросами