VitalyGrom Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Nikki Brooks wants to play evil chastity games

Nikki Brooks wants to play evil chastity games

Tags: Femdom, Female
Format: MPEG-4
Runtime: 00:05:12
File Size: 0,19 GB
Video: 1920x1080
Description: Nikki Brooks is a naughty blonde who loves the fact that her partners cock is going to be locked up in a chastity device and that she will have a chance to tease him. The blonde has a perfect plan to restrain her insatiable lover.nSince I am good girl and all sweet and nice I have a little surprise for you. As much as I love you getting hard for me, sometimes, especially when we are out in public it is just not appropriate. I do know that I tease you a lot with my long legs and my great tits but now I have a perfect solution for that.nI got this nice plastic chastity to keep your dick from getting stiff and for my enjoyment because I cannot wait to watch you squirm and make those uncomfortable faces. There will be no more of you taking out your love tool and making a mess every time you feel like it, but dont think I am going to stop teasing you. I got you that kinky contraption to tease you even more since what fun would it be if you werent in some type of discomfort.n - Nikki Brooks

Screen:

Keep2Share:
https://k2s.cc/file/b492e04b14058
VitalyGrom is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06063 секунды с 9 запросами