Default Worship My New Leather - 4K

Worship My New Leather - 4K MistressLucyXX

Info:
File Name: Worship My New Leather - 4K
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 1,8 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160
Time: 00:18:26
Description: Hello my little leather lover, here to see what new items ive picked up? Well ive got a treat in store for you today! Ive received some gorgeous cashmere lined gloves as a gift. Butter soft and in a beautiful violet colour, i cant wait to wear them and tease you with them. After all i know how you love your leather gloves. But more than just those, Ive got another treat for you. My new black leather jacket! Mmm so soft and sexy, i think it suits me quite well. Youll have plenty of time to see what i mean as i tease you and that cock of your whilst wearing it. I do love my leather too, I love the way it looks, smells and feels and in turn it makes me feel so sexy. So sexy i cant help but tease you and that cock even more with my butter leather and my large breasts. Enjoy! INCLUDES: ENGLISH MISTRESS, LEATHER, LEATHER FETISH, GLOVE FETISH, BIG TITS, COCK TEASE, TIT TEASE, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEMDOM & FETISH **GOOD BOYS PAY MORE** So make me happy and use Promo code Mis99825 or Mis80382 when you make your purchase. ,
Cast: MistressLucyXX
Genre: Leather, Leather Fetish, Glove Fetish, Jerk Off Instruction, BDSM, ManyVids

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03924 секунды с 9 запросами