Old 05-20-2023, 12:21 PM   #174
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Learning More About Gorgeous Tommy Horace

Genres: Hairy ,European ,Short Hair ,Brown Hair
Video language: English
He's so handsome and so sexy, and after seeing him getting his hot arse fucked we can't wait to see more of him. There's a lot to love of course, from his big uncut cock and his amazing arse to those stunning blue eyes and that lean and slightly hairy body. Find out more about him and expect to see a lot of great action with this gorgeous hottie in the future, the guys are lining up to get a turn in the bedroom with him!
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7108kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 537.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Learning More About Gorgeous Tommy

Keegan Covina

Cast: Keegan
Who doesn’t love a cute surfer boy? We’ve brought Keegan a little out of his element here to a snowy day in Nevada - you did know that Nevada means snow-covered, right? He’s a good sport about the cold, but he’s much happier when we get him inside and give him a chance to show off that defined body and nice cock of his! Keegan’s sun-bleached hair gives him that classic surfer aesthetic and makes you want to run your fingers through it. Along with his pretty blue eyes, sexy muscles, and cute ass, Keegan is the whole package. We’re sure that Keegan is used to being wet and salty as a surfer, but from the bright grin he’s got at the end of working himself up to a huge orgasm all over himself, we think that he’s found a much more enjoyable way to accomplish that!
Duration: 16:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5701kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 731.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Keegan

Henry Thiensville

Cast: Henry
Henry is a cute new member of our roster with a nice slim body and some amazing blue eyes. He sits down for his interview with a bit of nerves, but I wouldn’t have been able to tell if he hadn’t said so. He’s so calm and laid back that the conversation flows smoothly. Henry’s refreshing views about sex are such a turn on, as well as his good looks. He knows what he likes, is open to more, and when it comes down to business he puts it all out there- his handsome naked body, his love for ass play, and his big thick dick! Some guys put on a show for the camera, but not Henry. It’s not about what others might want to see, it’s about getting off as hard as he can- but that only makes it even hotter! He fingers his ass as he jerks off, working himself up to a trembling orgasm that is clear as day on his face. There’s no doubt that it feels absolutely amazing. After he spurts out a hefty load of his seed he comes to, smiling from ear to ear, as if he just realized the camera was there. I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait to watch this young man in action!
Duration: 21:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5513kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 908.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Henry

Charlie Knows How To Please The Boys! Lithia Springs

Genres: Cum Jerking Off ,Solo ,Foot Fetish ,In The Bedroom
You know, I've got a very strong feeling that you're going to love Charlie C - he's got beautiful big blue eyes, a hot body, a cheeky smile and a lovely big fat uncut cock to enjoy! But this is actually his first ever shoot and I'm sure it isn't going to be his last - I mean, how could you not want to see him go at it with another guy' Anyway, back to Charlie and his first time on camera - this guy sure was keen and put on a great show . I got to film him in his hometown of Manchester where he works in retail during the day and is a DJ for local pubs and clubs in the evenings. Being just 18 years old, Charlie loves his nightlife which involves going out drinking with his mates and just having a good 'ole time! Young, free and single (that's the way he likes it!) you can bet your last penny that he never has problems finding someone to go home with . So Charlie and I have a good chat but he knew what he was here for - to make people happy! He removes his clothes almost faster than the cameras could follow (!) and once naked he makes his way back to the bed and works his fat cock to full mast. He jerks it while moaning and groaning with pleasure and soon he gets up on his knees... then he sprawls back on the bed... and then he stands over the camera to show off his perfect ass! This boy knows how to please... as proved by his cum-shot .
Duration: 21:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7522kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlie Knows How To Please The Boys!

Joseph Huger

Cast: Joseph
When studly Joseph the triathlete came to us, I wondered if he knew what he was getting into. Turns out he did – and our triathlete competitor is extremely bi-curious! Joseph says he's nervous and excited at the same time to start his CF education. This handsome and plain-spoken athlete exudes charm. He is one of the most likable guys I've ever met. I can't imagine anything bothering him. Relaxing outside, he says he's excited by the prospect of people watching him. He and a friend have taken turns watching each other fuck their respective girlfriends, but Joseph is ready to make the move to true exhibitionist. He threw us for a second with the laid-back way in which he mentioned he was also into guys! He was telling us about losing his virginity to a good-looking girl a friend introduced him to, then he explained he had some “gay tendencies.” We sidetracked a bit to discover he enjoyed watching guys have sex. Joseph has experimented with some oral action and threesomes, but was looking to do more. Joseph finished off the story of his first time. He told us the typical girl he likes is thin and small-waisted, but would have a big butt. He also loves blue eyes. The type of guy he likes is thin but muscular. Joseph definitely prefers guys with hot abs. He messed around with both guys and girls when he was younger, but he was 17 before he actually had sex. The first threesome he had was with a friend and his friend's girlfriend. Joseph hasn't engaged in guy/guy action in a threeway yet, but he's hopeful. I think we might be able to help him out! This triathlete competes often, and his next goal is to do an Ironman competition. His body looks ready – his abs and ass get a lot of compliments and it's clear why. His six-pack is well defined and his athletic frame is solid and muscular. Joseph says ab exercises as his favorite workout. Once he's naked, he strokes his long curved dick slowly as he rubs his hard pecs. Joseph rubs his abs, and the sensation makes him stroke faster. He keeps on feeling his muscular body and looking at his rock-hard dick standing straight up. Playing with his nipples gets him even more excited. He stands up and strokes, his abs flexing. He even rubs his cockhead a little, teasing it. Finally, he can't hold back anymore. Joseph lays back and shoots one of the thickest loads I've seen in a while. Cum sprays out over his tight abs. Pete asks him what he was thinking about as he came. Joseph says he was actually thinking about fucking a guy. Sounds like our triathlete is ready for the next event!
Duration: 21:15
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1724kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 288.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joseph

Citebeur - My Own Top Arab Fucker - Alex Brand, Dzfuck - 1080p Oman

An extraordinary booty call between the sexy eastern european boy Alex Brand and the dominant arab fucker Dzfuck. The two guys are really into each other and it's obvious. A good and docile passive, Alex Brand licks the good arab cock and takes the big piece in the back of the throat, looking his buddy straight in the eyes. Seeing these beautiful blue eyes and that pumping mouth sucking his big arab dick, it makes Dzfuck very horny. He realy wants to dominate that littly blond bitchy boy. When he takes Alex's beautiful ass, it's not to cuddle it. He fufcks that as realy strong and makes this beautiful guy deeply understand why the arabs guys in France have the reputation of being top fuckers.
Duration: 13:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7060kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 730.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Citebeur - My Own Top Arab Fucker - Alex Brand, Dzfuck - 1080p

Tim Kruger fucks Dean Young Edna

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Bareback, Blowjobs, Muscle, Kissing, Rimming
Timtales just found Earth’s cutest bottom boy. Deep blue eyes, heart shaped lips and a deep bouncy bubble butt; what else you need in life? He's a young Ryan Philippe lookalike with the tastiest raw boy hole. Meet Dean Young, a 21 years old Irish boy living in Belfast. No need to say that Tim is already in love. Dean is officially his favourite blonde Irish twink. And that hungry hole, Tim could breed it forever. So much chemistry between these two. Enjoy as much as Tim did. And welcome to Timtales Dean! Stay tuned for more of Dean's hole destruction, only on Timtales.
Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7886kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tim Kruger fucks Dean Young

Время генерации страницы 0.18395 секунды с 9 запросами