Old 05-23-2023, 10:05 PM   #339
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Permanent Chastity

Permanent Chastity
Jenna St James

I know Im REALLY mean for doing this.... And I know we had an agreement- I said if you stayed locked in chastity for three weeks, I would let you cum SUPER hard today. But you dont deserve it and honestly, I just like keeping you this horny and sex crazed. The more desperate you are to cum, the better! So tell me youll STAY locked away like all penises should. You cant say no to my perfect ass. With this perfect, round thing in your face and that cock bulging against the metal of your cage, youll do anything I ask. Im going to wear your keys around my neck just to dangle them in your face. So whenever you look at me, literally in pain because youre so hot for me, youll know who has control of your manhood. ME. And when Im done using that tactic against you, Ill simply give them away, maybe to one of my hot friends, maybe throw them away. The point is, youre staying locked forever. Youll never own the rights to your manhood ever again. Stare at my perfect pussy, watch my tits dangle in your face, forever mocking and taunting you...and learn to love it ,
GENRE:Key Holding & Chastity, Ass Worship, Orgasm Denial, Orgasm Control, Mistress, ManyVids

Size: 0,2 GB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 1280x720 | Duration: 00:05:28

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05169 секунды с 9 запросами