View Single Post
Old 05-24-2023, 06:31 AM   #1578
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Whatever It Takes Carnesville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Veruca James job. If she didn't she wouldn't have come to see OT wearing such a sexy, little outfit. She keeps saying the magic words. “I'm willing to do anything. I'll do whatever it takes.” She doesn't have any kind of experience in the field, references, or education. If she is planning on making an impression with HR she is going to have to show off some other skills. A bit of flexibility, an open-mind, and the kind of willingness that only comes from desperation are all a good start, but she better be able to survive the interview if she wants the job.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whatever It Takes

Rock Is Put Through The Most Intense Scenes! Plumas

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Rocky has the kind of body that looks like she runs every day. There'll be no running today, but OT is still going to put her through her paces. She's locked in inescapable metal bondage. Her body is strained to the max. Each position is worse than the last. Even for a fit girl like Rocky this is a struggle.
OT makes her rub her cunt on his leg. She gets her stink on him and he wants her to have a chance to smell it. The strain that Rocky feels is turning her on and OT is going to toy with her because of it.
She has to hold herself up or choke herself on thick metal. Then she has to watch as her feet are tormented right in front of her face with her nipples attached to her toes. She's bent over and whipped while she holds herself up on small pieces of metal and a hook deep in her anus. Her back is arched to an impossible angle and she's teased while being caned. She's whipped and dildoed in pile driver position till she squirts in her own face. She's made to hold a plank position with her neck tied to the ring above her and shocked on the asshole.
Duration: 1:08:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rock Is Put Through The Most Intense Scenes!

Rendered Clintonville

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Alice
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Spanking, Toys
Milky white flesh - Unyielding metal - Tight leather - Stinging whip - Unending orgasm. Alice is thrust into a world of depravity. Her body it twisted and tormented. Each hole is penetrated with massive pogos. She’s used for the sadistic pleasure of her captor. “Do you like to suffer for me?” He asks. She clearly does. She chose to be here. She chose to be beaten black and blue. The suffering makes her horny. She needs to cum, but it’s not going to come easy.
Duration: 49:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rendered

Breeder: Insemination Barco

The tests came back looking great. Fertility is all but assured. I will conceive with the proper insemination. That’s what the doctor told me. He wanted to give me vitamins, but it was something a lot stronger. Now I’m completely at his mercy. First he tests me. Measurements, pictures, rectal temperature. He spared no violation. Then came the worst violations. There’s no reason he needed to test my sexual response. Milk my tits to see how much they can produce. He taught me to breath in preparation. He tested my ability to dilate. His hand barely fit. Then it was time for the sample. Several men contributed he says. I’m sure he was one of them, the sick bastard.
Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breeder: Insemination

Another Round of Lesbian Domination with Nikki Bell, Isa Mendez Yantic

We all thought Mistress Isa Mendez let her sex slave Nikki Bell go after their last rope bondage training session. Nope! Isa kept Nikki tied sitting on the sybian fucking machine with a big ball gag muffing her mouth. Isa starts the session off with the sybian. Nikki can't move so she will endure every bit of vibration Isa gives her, teasing her with the control panel. Nikki begs to orgasms over and over, soaking the vibration pad. It makes Isa jealous. So she straps on her favorite dildo, makes Nikki spit on it and shoves it deep down her throat. Isa loves watching the spit spill out of Nikki's mouth, pleased to see Nikki going mad with all her orgasms. The lesbian domination doesn't end there. Isa ties Nikki on the mattress on her back, legs pulled back, vibrator tied in place to torment her clit. Isa takes her dildo and makes Nikki cum a few times with it, making her clean it with her mouth, deep down her throat, making Nikki gag up more spit. Isa does step over and sits on Nikki's face and enjoys the rimming Nikki does so well. She then continues the rough sex and spreads Nikki's legs and practically wrecks her hole, pounding in every inch. She fucks her rough, deep and hard, on the floor and sofa. She even pulls out a flogger and spanks some ass and tits. Nikki loves being used by her Mistress, cumming whenever Isa tells her to, backing up on the rubber dick. Isa leaves Nikki trembling. But she isn't done with her yet. She gives her sex slave a few sweet kisses, ramps up the vibrator and will probably return later on. Hopefully!
Duration: 24:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7899kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Another Round of Lesbian Domination with Nikki Bell, Isa Mendez

Bad Audition Bland

We've seen it time and time again in the media these days. The pretty girl shows up for her audition with the gross old producer⁄director. She's supposed to flirt or she's not going to get the part. The more she resists the more insistent he gets. He suggests they "rehearse" the kissing scene. His breath is disgusting.
Duration: 56:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Audition

Unhappily Married Part 2 Kaohsiung County

She probably thought that when OT spread her legs open with straps and her pussy open with clamps he was going to fuck her. Maybe then, after he used her to satisfy himself, he would let her go. There isn't a chance of that. He just wants to watch her suffer.
Duration: 56:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unhappily Married Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10759 секунды с 9 запросами