View Single Post
Old 05-25-2023, 08:37 PM   #272
Nuadred8

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Nuadred8 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mistress Ezada Sinn - Eat your cum for Me

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Eat your cum for Me

Category: Joi, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Eating, Femdom Pov, Body Worship, Mistress Ezada Sinn

Description: Eating your own cum is something that youd be tempted to try, isnt it? I know you want to, its always on you mind when you jerk off, but as soon as you cum and are not aroused any more - it just becomes too difficult, too disgusting. Yes, it is disgusting, and thats why I want you to do it. I want you to eat your own filth for Me, to prove that you are a good submissive, devotee or slave for Me. Anybody can jerk and say its for Me, but that doesnt mean anything, because doing something that is pleasant for you doesnt show anything. Doing something difficult and unpleasant, especially when youre not aroused any more - that is a proof of obedience indeed. So today you will do something that will feel good: jerk off, but you will finish by doing something that will probably feel vile and disgusting. Im sure you will do it for the chance to worship My beautiful leather clad ass, wont you?CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, JOI, CEI, GODDESS WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, FEMDOM POVPrice: $17.99 USD

Screenshots:

Video Info:

File: Mistress Ezada Sinn - Eat your cum for Me
Duration: 00:18:06
Size: 0,33 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD Mistress Ezada Sinn - Eat your cum for Me
Nuadred8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03583 секунды с 9 запросами