View Single Post
Old 05-26-2023, 06:27 AM   #1779
Teynte

Поблагодарили 155 раз(а) в 155 сообщениях

All my threads

Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...
Default Anal Jesse - Big Gapes and Butt Plug Play

Name: Anal Jesse - Big Gapes and Butt Plug Play
Year: 2023

Keywords: toys, solo, butt, gape, amateur, teen, brunet, posin, asian, dildo, masturbation, anal, brunette
Cast: Anal Jesse
Description: Sometimes I just need my ass opened and filled. It is a crazy . Like it is the only way I can satisfied. I got a new butt plug, and it is my biggest. It has three bulges, each bigger than the last. Do you think I can fit the whole thing inside? Let's try and do it!Starting with my large jeweled butt plug wearing a slutty blue dress I play taking it out and reinserting. I love this plug because it s very heavy. Using fingers from both hands I reach back and open my ass for you. You can look inside. Next, I show my newest toy and try to fit it all inside. Playing and stretching my asshole I show off my gape. Wow! I wish I had a cock this big, it s amazing.Finally, I'm laying on the sofa with my heavy butt plug again and I change that for my long, clear dildo. This one is about the same size as a real cock, but longer. I slide it in and out of my ass fucking myself deeply until I everywhere. It felt so good I lost control.
Duration: 00:26:06
Filesize: 1.52 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~8 000 Kbps avg, 0.129 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~312 Kbps

https://filefox.cc/0p2sod8bk7v3/Anal..._Plug_Play.mp4
Teynte is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10630 секунды с 9 запросами