DetkaKonfetk

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

DetkaKonfetk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Dakota Loves AJ

Dakota Loves AJ

MPEG-4 - 1280x720 - 00:26:25 - 0,9 GB
Models: Dakota Skye, AJ Applegate
Genre: Blonde, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Anal Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Strap-On, Butt Plug, Squirting, Pussy Licking, Petite, Lesbian
Description: So, I have this super dirty fantasy about fucking a tiny little blonde chick with this big black strap on that I have. First, I want to lay her down and sit my huge ass on her face, and bury her face in there until she cant breathe, and lick my pussy and make it so wet! And then, I want her to take a glass dildo, and stretch out my tiny little butthole with it while she dps me with my big black strap on. Cant wait to see her cute little face when she sees how big my black strap on is gonna be and how much its gonna stretch her tiny little butthole. And then Im gonna make her lick off all my pussy juice before I put that big black cock strap on in her tiny little ass. I cant wait to watch her face when shes getting fucked by me. And, after she takes that big strap on shes gonna love it, and shes gonna want me to fuck her in her tiny little butt hole all the time. Its not even that my fantasy is just... fucking her. I just want her to love it and crave getting anal all the time. So... lets see how it goes!

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://k2s.cc/file/5a0749bb925f1
DetkaKonfetk is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12809 секунды с 9 запросами