View Single Post
Old 05-28-2023, 06:42 AM   #3008
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cuckold Stories Port O Connor

Studio: Mistress Alexandra
Cast: Mistress Alexandra
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Fetish, Cunilingus, Ball Stretching, Foot, Humilation,
Mistress Alexandra brings you four different tales Cuckolded Husbands. In Spoiled Bitch nothing is ever good enough for Mistress, so she gets a new boyfriend and parades him in front of her husband who’s locked in his cage. She lets him out but only to lap up the cum from her new boyfriends stomach.
In Boys Night Out Mistress Alexandra is going to a “Helloween Party” but her husband David is going out with some friends. She tells him to put on the costume she got for him. He gets pretty embarrassed when his friend Rickyes to get him and he sees his ass-less and frilly costume. Mistress decides she wants to be a part of Boys Night out and leaves him alone to clean the house.
When Mistress Alexandra returns with Ricky, they decide to finish the night in style, with a good fucking. Mistress grabs David and his mouth on Ricky’s cock to suck it off until Ricky cums in a huge, screaming orgasm. That’s only the half of it you’ll get to see even more cuckold scenes with Mistress Alexandra as she teaches theses men some well needed less.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1868kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 896.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold Stories

The Sadists Circle - Discipline & Humility Ore City

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Master Bob, Master Dayhan
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, SM, SadoMaso, Fetisch, Recommendation, Deutsch, Male Domination
Video language: English
Two badass old-school sadists have searched and found each other. In the exclusive circle of the sadists' circle, the two masters deyhan and Bob graciously take care of the two slaves who have been transferred to them. With a gynecologist's chair, electric shocks, cane, whip and pump dildo, the two girl tackle the pain-loving servants. No scream of pain, no matter how loud, gets through the old walls to the outside.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:50:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2986kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sadists Circle - Discipline & Humility

Poor Sales Part 2 Pond Eddy

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion.
Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.
Duration: 37:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poor Sales Part 2

Keira Croft (Spa Day With Tortures & Whipping) Shimizu

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Keira Croft
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
"Intense" is how my friends describe me. I'm just a little Goth. My best friend wanted to give me a makeover, but first she sent me for a spa day. The tea was so delicious. So delicious that I barely remember what happened next. I was told to take my clothes off. Why did I comply right in front of a stranger? Then I was brought to another room. There was no massage table. I remember drooling - the taste of metal in my mouth - pain - screaming - crying. It was me crying, he tormented me, was it a dream? Some side effect of the tea? What was in the tea?
Duration: 1:17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Keira Croft (Spa Day With Tortures & Whipping)

Pro Sub Assen

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Lynx is a professional submissive. Her special interest in BDSM has drawn her to him to get tied up. He toys with her. She's a pretty thing and he's going to enjoy treating her to a real BDSM experience. She's a little resistant to his advances, but he is undeterred. If she won't let him touch her body the way he wants he'll just have to tie her up tighter and do it to her when she can't stop him. He gets her naked and her submissive desires begin to shine through. He just had to apply a little pressure. She's tied so tightly and he's having his fun. She might be having fun, but that doesn't really matter to him anymore.
Duration: 54:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7361kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pro Sub

RealTimeBondage Blabber Mouth Part 1 Gay

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish
They let us lock the girls down and still have open access to their bodies. The bars give us hard points to bind them do, and they definitely keep them in place, but they also leave the girls wide open to whatever we want to see and do.
Duration: 52:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Blabber Mouth Part 1

Giggles Chazy

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Penny Lay just won't stop giggling. Either she thinks this is seriously funny or she's laughing out of fear. She's balancing on the cross when OT comes to put his hands all over her. She doesn't seem very happy about it. He exposes her gorgeous body before he torments her feet. Then he whips her.
Duration: 36:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Giggles
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08583 секунды с 9 запросами