View Single Post
Old 05-29-2023, 08:56 AM   #3716
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sovereign Syre (Tough Girl Punished Hard) Lothair

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Sovereign Syre
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Sovereign is no delicate little lass. She’s an extremely intelligent, capable, and super sexy woman. What makes her especially sexy is that she knows what she wants. She wants to be tied up, touched by a stranger, and made to have the most incredible orgasms. There’s nothing hotter than a woman enjoying herself in tight bondage. Sovereign swings from the ropes with her tits bound so tight that they are two swollen purple bulbs. Sovereign has a lot going for her. Not the least of which are some glorious assets. Perfect tits and a nice booty. Exposing her butt and stimulating it to give her multiple orgasms seems like the best way to end a wonderful day of bondage.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sovereign Syre (Tough Girl Punished Hard)

Katie Kush (Crash) Missoula

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
All it took was a few seconds. I just looked down to check a text message. When I looked up I saw him. I swerved. I went right into a rock. Why won’t he let me go? He wants me to thank him. He wants me to appreciate him. If I play nice maybe he’ll let me go. He wants me to dress up for him. He touches me and exposes me. He thinks if he makes me cum that I’ll love him. The pain he inflicts on my body is nothing compared to the pain he inflicts on my mind. That I will never recover from.
Duration: 46:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katie Kush (Crash)

Catch Santiago Rodriguez

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Beverly Hills made the mistake of having a conversation with Dee. It is for that reason Beverly found herself rolling around in the grass bound tightly with a sanitary pad in her mouth. Dee and her man delight as they drag Beverly's helpless body into their barn. Beverly squirms and strains against them, but Dee has prepared her too well for their party. Beverly is prey and they toy with her. They pull at her and drag her around the floor. They spread her legs so wide there's nothing stopping them from touching her sweet slit. They take turns causing her pain, giving her orgasms, and fucking her. She makes a great party favor.
Duration: 43:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catch

Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut! New Home

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Double Penetration, Anal, Deep Throat, Humilation, Hardcore, All Sex
Stick a fork in her, Darling is done. She has been sex in every which hole so throughly she can not even remember her own name. She is a drooling, vacant eyed limp puddle of flesh. Very very blissful flesh.
Duration: 19:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut!

CamDamage, Vespa - Tell Me What You Like Haddock

Release Year: 2020
Studio: reflectivedesire
Hard bondage scene with Vespa and Cam Damage. Vespa starts in leather strapped outfit. Binds Cam Damage’s hands hehind her back and fucks her hard in doggy style wth strap on. Vespa then switches to latex suit, with hood. Cam Damage is tied with her hands over her head. Vespa spanks her hard across her ass and her tight stomach.
Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14283kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CamDamage, Vespa - Tell Me What You Like

Abigail Dupree (Slave Ass Mouth) Kasilof

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Exposed Ass, Pain, Discipline, Cock Sucking, Ass Plug, Posture Collar, Master, Slave, Crop, Block and Tackle, Rope, Hands restrained to Knees, Inflatable Butt Plug, Exposed Ass, Pain, Discipline, Cock Sucking, Ass Plug, Posture Collar, Master, Slave,
To the BDSM Master and slave, Bondage, Discipline, Dominance and Submission are the foundation, the building blocks binding a higher spiritual order in a relationship involving sadomasochism. Mental anguish and suffering from physical and mental triggers to bring euphoria is an art favorably called riding the edge. This state of release is very transcending, a key identifier to the exchange sought between a Master and slave, Dom⁄sub, top⁄bottom. Some do this very well, some seek this in vain.The submissive mind and heart wants to be under someone's control, ideally, not by just anyone. In some the need to be kept as owned property is very strong, unlike relations of girl⁄boy friend, husband or wife. The slave with good direction is then armed with a mindset bound for success. A slave needs to be treated as a slave and nothing more!
There are two very successful ways into becoming a great slave to a worthy Master.
1: is that a Master hones and influences a submissive mind with rules, information, patients and the environment to bring up a servant worth having with lots of work from both parts to become a good slave.
2: The slave mind and heart is in the submissive naturally. The slave actively seeks the right rock onto which to settle with proactive rules and discipline.
Master James reflects:
I know these things because I have been through both and a few different in between. My slave abigail is⁄was of the natural slave mind and heart. I am yet again reminded of the DEBRISx training and disciplinary way of life for success and harmony. Slave abigail is tethered to the gallows by chain block and tackle to her posture collar which is drawn tightly to her neck. Her wrists are bound to her knees with chain. Bent over, she is , cropped, groped, made to suck cock with her tits out and told to wiggle that ass with her inflatable ass plug pumped up proper gagging on cock. Master James gives her a good ass fucking later that day off camera, not recorded.
Duration: 20:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree (Slave Ass Mouth)

Dee the Fly Bonus Ferndale

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dee
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Chained to the mattress, Dee is set up to take Mr. Pogo in her ass while PD takes her pussy. Then its time to her sore little back door. When PD asks if she is ready to suffer for him, he means it.
Duration: 44:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6791kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dee the Fly Bonus
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09241 секунды с 9 запросами