All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Fist Fucked Teen Fister Twister Kovur

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Fister Twister
Cast: Victoria Pure, Gianna Ray
Genres: Blonde, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Toys, Fisting, Lesbian
Video language: English
Hot new teen Gianna Ray is the latest contender for the Fister Twister challenge so we decided to match her with experienced blonde, Victoria Pure. Kneeling on the bed, Gianna and Victoria massage Gianna's tits and this hot blonde duo kiss before Victoria lays Gianna down on the bed with her legs spread wide apart. Victoria pulls and gapes Gianna's pussy which looks extremely tight. Could she be the first hottie to struggle with the challenge? Victoria fingers Gianna seductively and these hot blondes can't keep their eyes off each other. Next, Victoria gets hold of some red tongs which she uses to pinch Gianna's nipples before using them on her pussy. She gapes her pussy lips apart while Gianna masturbates in the doggystyle position and after licking the tongs clean, a monster sized dildo is next in store! This slides into Gianna's pussy a lot easier than we thought and she enjoys getting her pussy penetrated before sucking the dildo clean. Finally, horny Victoria can't wait any longer and starts fisting Gianna slowly. She works her way up from a few fingers and soon her whole hand is inside her. This teen has an extremely tight pussy but after switching positions, she is fist fucked slowly and sensually. Once she has been stretched, Gianna bounces back and forth on Victoria's fist, then lays back down on the bed, masturbating at the same time as being fisted to bring herself to a gentle orgasm!
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:08
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fist Fucked Teen Fister Twister

Stella May is Bound and Chained for More Deep Dicking Laverne

I'm so proud I've proved to my Master how well I please his long and thick meat. This session he wanted to test how well my pussy could take his dick versus the sybian he had me sit on for, well, not too sure how long it was. I thought I did last time, but he disagreed. He wanted to see inside my pussy, gaping me open as wide as possible with his cock, opening it wide. I wish he let me see how it looked. Instead, he rubbed on my g-spot making me cum within seconds. He knows how to make me orgasm over and over. My pussy tightens quickly, yet get torn apart when I see him. He starts me off on my back on a crate, wrists bound down on the sides, legs chained to keep them high in the air. I could definitely take his dick deep down my throat but wasn't sure I could take it in my pussy. The position allowed him to go deep inside of me. I had no choice. My legs and arms were chained down. Then he flipped me over, my wrists still chained to the posts. He was able to go even deeper doggy style. It's like his dick grows every time I see him. My pussy belonged to him for whatever he wanted. I hope I impressed him. Maybe I need another pussy test.
Duration: 25:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3013kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 580.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stella May is Bound and Chained for More Deep Dicking

Exxxtra Small - Neon Nympho Nookie Bettles Field

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Exxxtra Small
Cast: Goldie Glock, Sam Shock
Genres: Blonde, Small Tits, Fingering, Petite, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Ass, Face Fucking, Bubble Butt, shaved pussy, straight, ball play, doggy style, knee socks, pussy eating
Goldie Glocks petite physique is something to behold, and as she struts her stuff in a neon colored, skin tight outfit, she has the whole internet buzzing. This bootylicious babe is ready to take on the world with her cute smile and her cock pleasing abilities. By the time our stud shows up, Goldie is champing at the bit to get into some clit tingling action. She flings her panties and spreads her legs for his tree trunk prick, watching as it slides inside her eager vag. Then, she bends down and enjoys a sticky cum shower. Do you think Goldie is a dream cum true? Let us know in the comments!
Duration: 29:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6555kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exxxtra Small - Neon Nympho Nookie

Время генерации страницы 0.09794 секунды с 9 запросами