Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Big Tits Slave Vina Punished Hard With Breast Pump

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Vina
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Breast pump, Bondage
Video language: English

Many people ask us how we got Vina's udders to go from this to this. Well, there are a lot of factors, like good quantities of cattle food, massages, sexual stimulation, and of course pumping. The best way to expand udders is to use a bra with breast cups that can be hooked up to a pumping system like the electronic breast training machine. As you can clearly see in this video, this expands the udders by quite a lot. In fact, the cups are already getting too small for Vina, especially for her left udder. Her right udder is still a bit behind on development. Don't worry if your HuCow's udders don't develop at the same rate, it is perfectly normal to have two udders of slightly different size.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14618kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Big Tits Slave Vina Punished Hard With Breast Pump

Stalin Part 2

Release Year: 2023

Stalin 2 tell the story of a young woman during the communistic Czech Republic. She is the girl of a prisoner, who was a dissident. Poor innocent girl was sent to prison for a stupid crime, connected with Stalin's portrait.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:02:35
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1407kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 686.0 MB

Download Stalin Part 2

RealSpankings Remastered Scenes, Part 1

The facefucking is only going to add to the challenge. Multitasking while cumming like a banshee is no easy matter, but today is not meant to be easy.

Format: Windows Media
Video: 640x480

Total size: 998.2 MB in 17 files.

Download RealSpankings Remastered Scenes, Part 1

Too Much

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Tia ling is just one more casualty of Dee and PD's cruelty. They pass her back and forth. He makes her suck his cock while she hurts her. When they aren't satisfied with her sucking ability they add a huge ring gag to her mouth. He's not just interested in her face hole though. They hunch Tia over and he enters her from behind. In this position Tia's tits look perfect for some clothes pins. Dee is happy to put those on to make Tia scream a little. With Tia on her back her pussy is completely exposed. There is no better position to torment her cunt. The vibrator is so intense that Tia squirms even though the position is really scary.

Duration: 54:46
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Too Much

Farm part 4

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

My friend Murphy said she had a job for me. I just had to sneak into this guys house and knock him out. Pretty simple, not too different from other jobs I'd done.
He knew I was coming. I don't know how. Maybe Murphy set me up.

Duration: 43:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4787kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Farm part 4
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06347 секунды с 9 запросами