HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Superhuman Executrix

Superhuman Executrix

Actress name : Olivia Rose
Movie Title : Superhuman Executrix
Genre : Executrix, Strong Women, Lift & Carry, Bikini, Femdom POV, SFW, ManyVids

Description : Custom Script: I was hoping you could do a custom POV vid. You have superhuman strength, but I don t know it. You start to tell me about your strength, but I don t believe you. So you take my throat with one hand and lift me. I m asking you to put me down, but you just lower me and stop just before my feet can touch the floor, then back up againu2014the whole time you have a sexy evil smile on your face. You start to squeeze my neck a little tighter, and while you re doing it, you just admire your nails on your other hand. It s getting hard for me to breathe! While holding me up, you say, I want to hear your ribs pop. With a sexy smile, you use one finger to add pressure to each rib until they all POP slowly. Then after they brake, you count the bones in my neck. Moving your fingers and on my neck and counting them. You start to add more pressure to my neck, telling me how easy you can POP each bone in my throat. Then you start you slowly break each one until I m d e a d! Through it all looking at me. At a time, ignoring me. You enjoy using your strength! ,

Duration : 00:09:21
Size : 0,34 GB
Video Format : MPEG-4
Resolution :1920x1080

Download Superhuman Executrix - 0,34 GB
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04307 секунды с 9 запросами