Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Beauty Teen Katie Kush Punished With Tortures & Whipping

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English

Katie Kush is a private dancer. When the music turns on her clothes begin to come off. Her body moves in all the right ways. But movement is not exactly what he really wants. In fact he wants to make her stop moving. Once she gets her money she says he can do whatever he wants to her. On the ropes go and before long she's not moving much at all. What's better is that all her sexy bits are exposed for his delight. He plays with her little clit and when she's had her fun it's his turn. He doesn't just get off on watching her enjoy herself. He wants her to feel some pain too. So he gives her several hard smacks.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB
Download Beauty Teen Katie Kush Punished With Tortures & Whipping

Little Lanta - Triple pump treatment

Cast: Little Lanta
Genres: BDSM, buttplug, milking machine, bondage, clit vibrator, clit pump

Eventually, all HuCows end up visiting the medical ward. HuCows need regular health checks, and the farmer needs to make sure they stay in top shape for production in the barn. Today it's Little Lanta's turn to get her medical inspection. This gymnast HuCow is so flexible, she can be chained with her legs over her head without any problems. Of course, this gives the farmer great access to perform any necessary checks. Meanwhile, Little Lanta is still milked the entire time, we don't want to waste any milking time of course. A third cup is placed on her clit to increase the size and sensitivity, because we have found that this treatment makes HuCows healthier and more productive. Little Lanta is also wearing a jewel buttplug (pink, which marks her as a novice HuCow), and she gets a nice magic wand reward on her sensitive clit! Don't miss it, she is so cute!

Duration: 7:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14623kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 829.4 MB
Download Little Lanta - Triple pump treatment

Cora Moth (The Wrecking Ball)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Cora Moth
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Cora Moth has some interesting talents. Before the camera started she began pulling herself up off her feet. Big mistake. This became the inspiration. Tie her neck just high enough that she can't touch the floor. Now she has to hold herself there. When you can spread your legs as wide as Cora can you have to expect that we are going to tie them wide apart any chance we get. This time she's upside down and spread so wide she might split down the middle. A hogtie and finally a ball tie show off Cora's amazing body. As she swings around she cums hard on the vibrator.

Duration: 34:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB
Download Cora Moth (The Wrecking Ball)

Busty bitch Ariel milked on the Sybian

Cast: Ariel
Genres: BDSM, milking machine, bondage, nipple clamps, Sybian

Beautiful teen Ariel gets another session! Remember how we captured her and put her on the milking bed? Her big young udders are perfect for HuCow training, but she needs more nipple attention. We start off by giving her some nipple clamps to make her nipples more sensitive. That's always a good preparation for the goat milker. Ariel then discovers the Sybian machine, she has never seen anything like that before! She curiously tries the controls: one dial makes the machine vibrate, while the other makes the dildo rotate. She is shocked, but very intrigued, so she sits on the machine to try it. However, we soon cuff her hands behind her back and take over the controls, while we milk her at high power with the goat milker. Ariel was so turned on from the Sybian, she almost didn't feel the pain on her nipples. She is such a great addition to our herd, we are definitely keeping this beauty!

Duration: 15:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14622kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Busty bitch Ariel milked on the Sybian

Stella May is Bound and Chained for More Deep Dicking

I'm so proud I've proved to my Master how well I please his long and thick meat. This session he wanted to test how well my pussy could take his dick versus the sybian he had me sit on for, well, not too sure how long it was. I thought I did last time, but he disagreed. He wanted to see inside my pussy, gaping me open as wide as possible with his cock, opening it wide. I wish he let me see how it looked. Instead, he rubbed on my g-spot making me cum within seconds. He knows how to make me orgasm over and over. My pussy tightens quickly, yet get torn apart when I see him. He starts me off on my back on a crate, wrists bound down on the sides, legs chained to keep them high in the air. I could definitely take his dick deep down my throat but wasn't sure I could take it in my pussy. The position allowed him to go deep inside of me. I had no choice. My legs and arms were chained down. Then he flipped me over, my wrists still chained to the posts. He was able to go even deeper doggy style. It's like his dick grows every time I see him. My pussy belonged to him for whatever he wanted. I hope I impressed him. Maybe I need another pussy test.

Duration: 25:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3013kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 580.1 MB

Download Stella May is Bound and Chained for More Deep Dicking
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06221 секунды с 9 запросами