View Single Post
Old 05-30-2023, 06:48 AM   #1913
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Punish Me, I Was Naughty Dagsboro

Studio: Sweet Pictures
Video language: English
As they told me all naughty girls should be punished. So please, what are you waiting for? I was completely naughty these days. I know you have a perfect tool to punish me as I deserve.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:45
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3806kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 800.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punish Me, I Was Naughty

Commoner Amalia is Punished with Gang Bang Bondage Fagernes

Once a commoner has been found guilty, there was a special kind of punishment which also was a chance for those to demonstrate their will to purge and suffer for what they have done. In our dungeon, a young blonde wench is left all alone in her cell. She begs for forgiveness and would do anything to earn it, even withstand any kind of mistreatment to satisfy her Masters. She must endure imprisonment, bondage, domination, BDSM fun, gang bang, whipping with straps, spanking, slapping, fingering, tit, nipple and pussy torment.
Duration: 7:32
Video: 480x270, AVC (H.264), 694kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 45.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Commoner Amalia is Punished with Gang Bang Bondage

Tatiana Debut Forest River

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
While poor girl Tatiana slowly gets used to Graias Studio's conditions, Dr Lomp wants her unrest mood to keep on. For this reason, in every part of the punishment, he is boosting the level of pain some more. In this part, her breast punishment will continue on. Her huge boobs are now completely bruised. Her mask is preventing any possible illness and also her pain face, anyway we can understand how much she suffers by her screams, sobbing and shaking in pain. It seems that Dr Lomp is on his good day, and he lets Nitta out of the cage, and permits her to stand by Tatiana and support her close friend, while the poor girl's back is whipped harshly. Watch Tatiana being a good girl by the effect of unbearable pain.
Duration: 11:49
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 20610kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tatiana Debut

Discipline in Russia Vol 8 - Punishment of Russian Serf Girls Lometa

It's time! So make way for another incredible edition of 'Discipline In Russia! In an eighteenth century Russian village, two beautiful serf-girls are caught in a compromising situation, as they are engaged in some sexual lesbian acts! The owners of the girls stripped the girls to their skin, and made them lay down on the bench on their bellies and the birch was lustily applied by a big stable-man reducing their young naked bottoms into dark red raw quivering flesh!
Duration: 56:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11685kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discipline in Russia Vol 8 - Punishment of Russian Serf Girls

Jaden Jenkins

Cast: Jaden
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Anal, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Zapper, Torture, Suspension
A bondage slut isn't a simple thing to be. It's not just the enjoyment of being tied up. There's a specific type of intense arousal from being restrained that only a bondage slut would understand. Jaden claims to be such a creature. Locked with wood deep inside her cunt she embraces her new life. Eat and sleep in her bondage. When she's stimulated she can't help herself. Even without permission she cums. Her punishment is more bondage and harsher treatment. It's more a test of how much of a bondage slut she is and less an actual punishment. Yet again she cums without permission.
Duration: 53:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1694kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 720.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jaden

Unreal Vip Cool Exclusive Magic Collection Russian Slaves. Part 3. Dannebrog

Release Year: 2023
One of the two brunettes is new to the team and more afraid than the others. Naturally she will be punished in the video. The girls start a cat-fight with each other about who was at fault during the game. The coach enters and says What is going on here? He tells them to undress. The extended undressing scene is well photographed and quite erotic. However, it is the very long following scene that makes this movie really stand out. First the girls do not undress all at once. Two do, then a third, then a fourth and fifth at the coachs command. In between he has the girls do carefully chosen exercises. Most exercises are done with the girls holding their hands behind their heads with their elbows pulled back, which of course, emphasizes their figures and their submissiveness to the coach.

Total size: 5.5 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unreal Vip Cool Exclusive Magic Collection Russian Slaves. Part 3.

Ms. Castro Grades Alby's Foot Job La Monte

Another fan of Foot Job Addict sent us another great idea we thought would be hot to make. It's the first day of Ms. Angelina Castro's class and she's going through the syllabus. Amongst the bored students goofing off, Alby Rydes, one hot school girl, decides to have some fun. She was excited to see the guy she's crushing on is sitting next to her. She takes the opportunity to show him how big her crush is. As Ms. Castro lectures on, Alby reaches for the guy's crotch. Who would turned down a hot public groping from the girl with the perkiest pair of tits in school? He gladly spreads his legs so she can get a bigger hand full. Even the other student in class is enjoying the view. Uh oh! Guess who just caught. That's right, Ms. Castro. She's waiting for the day when she doesn't have to discipline troubling students. She bends Alby over her desk, pulls up her skirt and gives her the spanking she deserves. Seems like Alby likes it. The punishment doesn't end there. Since Alby is so handsy, Ms. Castro wants her to stroke the guy with her feet. She will be grading Alby's performance, so she better get it right. Luckily, Alby is no stranger to giving intense foot jobs. She wants to impress her crush. Watch to see if Ms. Castro passes Alby for the day.
Duration: 17:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2962kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 410.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ms. Castro Grades Alby's Foot Job
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03401 секунды с 9 запросами