View Single Post
Old 05-30-2023, 07:19 AM   #1193
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sexy busty MILF Mia Brown gaped and fucked hard by Kamil Klein Saint Marys City

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Mia Brown
Video language: English
Sexy busty MILF Mia Brown with big natural tits enjoys hard fingering, fucking and gaping from our filthy gaper Kamil Klein. You can watch this horny mature woman gets fucked and gaped hard till orgasm. Come and watch this kinky action with great long blowjob.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3722kbps
Audio: 497kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy busty MILF Mia Brown gaped and fucked hard by Kamil Klein

Karmen Karma, Wenona Split Decisions Losantville

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Karmen Karma, Wenona
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation
It loosens her up a bit so that when he stands her up she isn't expecting the corporal punishment that comes next. She figured that orgasms would come last and she was home free. Not the case.
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karmen Karma, Wenona Split Decisions

Abigail Dupree (One Horse Prison) Duarte

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Abigail Dupree, Master James
Genres: BDSM, Orgasms, Spread Pussy, Standing Sex, One Bar Prison, Device Bondage, Synthetic Appendage, Prosthetic Penis, Artificial Dong, Master, painful, pleasure, Metal Device, Female Training, Slave Discipline, Blonde
Sexual Talent Optimization Today's objective is forced orgasms while being bound, impaled and spread. Master James knows that slave 465 needs more intensive training and discipline in pain pleasure to orgasm involving an artificial cock prosthetic of the beast variety. The slave knows full well that the failure of any given task will bring quite server penalties. So, Oskar the Horse Cock replica is the point of interest today, firmly mounted on a single point prison for the slave to ride in her pussy. Though the insertable length is only 7 inch, the flare at the head is 2 1⁄2 inches in diameter. Not a small task but manageable for certain. She is shackled and orally introduced to the horse dong synthetic. Though exhibiting some enthusiasm at the sight of the girth prosthesis, we could say that the proof is found in the pudding. She is attached to the pole, the dong is raised deep in her cunt, choking collar tight, vibrator attached then further bound with layers of nylons used as arm binders. Master fucks her from behind while adding more tension to the spring loaded clamps pulling her pussy lips wider for the powerful vibrator painfully does its job on the swollen clit. Objective accomplished!
Duration: 46:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree (One Horse Prison)

HT - Redhead Girl Ashley Lane - Screaming Ashley Galatia

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
The cruelest thing we do is ask these girls if they are ready for what is about to happen. The only replies we ever receive are enthusiastic consents. “I was born ready,” she'll say. Or “You bet.” But they are never ready. They are always so eager going in, and they always feel better coming out. But that middle period, when there is nothing but bondage, pain, discipline and discomfort... they never seem to expect it. And later on we always say, “I thought you said you were ready.”
Some girls suffer quietly. They just gently sob to themselves. Others, like Ashley Lane, scream out when everything becomes to much for them. The air is split by her cries, whether they are pain or pleasure. Her pussy is getting a lot of attention today, and like so many others we asked her if she was ready before we even laid a finger on her. And like so many others she told us yes.
But can anyone be ready for a whip snapping directly against their clit? How does a girl mentally prepare to be double penetrated with cold, steel hooks. How many orgasms can a woman have, each one more intense than the last, before her eyes roll back in her head an she is just a cum-fed shell waiting for more?
Duration: 49:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Redhead Girl Ashley Lane - Screaming Ashley

Toyboy Petr is fucking his 60 year old stepgrandma Paulene Brookline Station

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Paulene, Petr the Boy
Genres: Blowjob, Hairy, Hardcore, Toy boy, Mature, Pussy Licking, Orgasm, Young Man, Tattoo, High heels, Nylons, Dressed and Naked, Nice Ass, Ass, Big Natural tits. Big Tits, Blonde, Cum in Mouth, Cunnilingus, Dress, Female Orgasm, Big Tits Granny, German Mature,
Since his married again, Petr not only has to deal with his new stepmom, but he also gained a stepgrandma. This grandma goes by the name of Paulene and is unlike any other older women he has ever met. For her age she looks rather kinky with her many tattoos and this granny also has her nipples pierced. Petr only knows about this because he once accidentally caught his stepgrandma naked when she came out of the shower when she was staying over. At the time he also couldn't help noticing the old lady's hairy bush between her legs. All the girlfriends he ever had were his own age and they all shaved their pussies. This was something new to Petr and for some reason he couldn't get the image of that hairy snatch out of his head. Paulene hasn't really connected with Petr yet and she has invited the young man to her house for cake and coffee. It's about time she gets to know her stepgrandson a bit better. In all honesty, Paulene also has another motive to have the young man over. Even though she has hit 60 earlier this year, she still has a strong sexual appetite and her male peers don't do it for her anymore. Paulene needs the younger men to keep up with her sexual stamina and to satisfy her sexual desires. As an experienced older woman she can also guide these young guys once she gets them between the sheets. And her stepgrandson seems to be a perfect candidate for her next sexual encounter. She has seen Petr looking at her before and today it's time for him to really get acquainted with his stepgrandma. Paulene is wearing a green dress that shows a lot of cleavage and this immediately gains the young man's attention. He can't seem to keep his eyes of the old lady's rack and after some small talk his stepgrandma doesn't want to play this waiting game anymore and pushes Petr's face between her big natural tits. The young lad can't believe his luck and when Paulene takes out her big saggy tits he starts sucking on her pierced nipples right away. His stepgrandma moanes with pleasure and her hand moves toward her pink panties. It doesn't take long before her fingers rub her hairy pussy and this turns on Petr even more. He wants to have his stepgrandma right here and now and he doesn't care that it may be the wrong thing to do. As soon as Paulene has taken off her panties, Petr goes down on her. He wants to eat this hairy granny pussy and sticks his tongue deep between her old pussy lips. He loves to taste his stepgrandma's pussy and she can't get enough of him licking her old hairy snatch. It's no holds barred in this sexual encounter and they both go at it like animals. Paulene strips naked and this makes her stepgrandson hard as a rock. Paulene is delighted at the sight of the young man's hard cock and starts sucking it hard. This experienced grandma knows how to give a blowjob and Petr doesn't want her to stop. She wants to feel her stepgrandson inside her though and lies down on her back, spreads her legs and opens her grannie pussy. This is the sign for Petr to stick his hard dick in his stepgrandma's hairy snatch and fuck her brains out. They do it the cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggystyle way and Petr is over the moon when he fucks her from behind while looking down at her big ass. It's a true fuckfest and it has the perfect ending when his stepgrandma lets him cum in her mouth. From now on the stepson and stepgrandma share a naughty secret and this experience has certainly created a very special bond between them
Duration: 31:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5960kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Toyboy Petr is fucking his 60 year old stepgrandma Paulene

Dakota Marr - Wrong House: Pretzel Caro

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Dakota Marr
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Zapper, Dildo, Electrical Play, Toys, Caning, Suspension
I thought when he released me he would either let me go or get rid of me, but my luck isn't that good. He only wanted to move my torments into his dungeon. He continues to hurt and my body in painful and humiliating positions. I think my tormentor delights in making me watch as he makes me suffer. He puts me in positions where I have no choice, but to see my exposed body with his marks on it. He hits my ass right in front of my face and there's nothing I can do to stop him. He threatens me with electrical shocks until I scream and cry. Then gives me orgasms to remind me that he controls my body. I try to hold back, but I have no option. I think he pretends that I like the way he brutalizes me. Maybe I do...
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dakota Marr - Wrong House: Pretzel

Akira Drago - Millenials Enjoy Kinky Fuck Heuvelton

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Sell Your GF, Serious Cash
Cast: Akira Drago
Genres: Amateur, Brunette, Clips, Euro, Fetish, HD, Teen, Threesome, 1080p, Kinky, Stranger
This guy loves sexual experiments with his hot and eager girlfriend and now he has something truly special on his perverted mind. He wants to watch his buddy fuck her brains out right on his knees, have her shocked by surprise and witness her fuck a total stranger. Fucking perverted millennials and their fucked up sex lives, but what a scene. This slut loved the experience and had multiple orgasms from another guy's cock. Wow!
Duration: 25:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11719kbps
Audio: 169kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Akira Drago - Millenials Enjoy Kinky Fuck
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10237 секунды с 9 запросами