All my threads

Analore69 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Julie Snow - Lets Do Some Butt Play Together

Julie Snow - Lets Do Some Butt Play Together

Duration: 00:21:03
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 0,91 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Genre: Julie Snow, Anal, Anus, Ass, Bikini, Butt, Cock, Cum, Dildo, Dirty, Domination, Female, Femdom, Fingering, Fuck, Goddess, Gorgeous, Horny, Insertion, Jerk Off, Jerking, Massage, Masturbation, Naked, Perfect, Plug, Pov, Pussy, Worship, Dirty Talk, Joi, Julie Snow, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom
Description: Ive never encouraged you to play with your butt before, but youve been wanting me to. I got really horny for some plug play, so this is the perfect time. I start by asking you to get completely undressed, totally naked, and then I show off my new bikini and stroke a dildo, requesting that you get nice and hard for me. Then we move on to some lube on your fingers or your plug, if you have one, and then insert and play. I masturbate my gorgeous pussy while encouraging you to stroke your cock, play with your butt, and we cum together.Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Julie Snow, POV, Anal Masturbation, Anal, Anal Training, Anus, Ass, Fuck Your Ass, Finger Your Ass, Prostate Massage, Butt Plug, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement

DOWNLOAD:
Link: Julie Snow - Lets Do Some Butt Play Together
Analore69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13096 секунды с 9 запросами