View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 06:23 AM   #1605
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Obedience - Lydia Black, London River Harpers Ferry

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
London River is an expert trainer, but Lydia is just too much of a brat for her to handle so she calls in a friend for a few pointers. Putting it in its place is the first step. We don’t talk to it. We don’t let it talk to us. We make it wear a thick heavy metal collar and we make it play fetch.
Vanity is in opposition to obedience. Obedience requires selflessness. Once it no longer sees itself as important we can see the beauty of obedience emerge. To remove the importance of self we must make it feel ugly.
When it finally recognizes its place as property it must be retrained to feel pain. It will learn to be used for our pleasure.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Obedience - Lydia Black, London River

Welted Wednesday Spofford

Release Year: 2008
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Male Domination, Tit Punishment, Corporal Punishment
Video language: English
Crying, screaming, throat fucking, welts, tears and pain. It just does not get any more romantic then that does it?
With tits made for abuse and a face like an angel, Wednesday Harrington is one amazing slave
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:46
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 889.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welted Wednesday

Nikki Coco De Mal and Shona River Studio City

Release Year: 2023
Blonde milf Nikki faces an office chicane. Breath-taking glamour babe Coco De Mal and Boss Shona River can’t wait to educate the green-eyed Hungarian bombshell by spanking her tight ass with black leather whips. Even though the two young babes are in the same room, they make Nikki walk back and forward, humiliate her and start spanking her curvy butt. She bends forward and puts her palms on the office desk, while the two leggy babes work her peach-like butt cheeks with their sex toys
Duration: 24:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Coco De Mal and Shona River

Discipline in Russia Scene 39 Camden

Release Year: 2023
Cute Russian brunette is punished. She undergoes various humiliations including some mild hand spanking, suspension from a harness + light whipping before the main event: her caning. She has a higher tolerance for pain than some of the other girls in these videos but does let out a few screams toward the end.
Duration: 59:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discipline in Russia Scene 39

Wrong House: Pretzel - Dakota Marr Van Vleck

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I thought when he released me he would either let me go or get rid of me, but my luck isn't that good. He only wanted to move my torments into his dungeon. He continues to hurt and my body in painful and humiliating positions.
I think my tormentor delights in making me watch as he makes me suffer. He puts me in positions where I have no choice, but to see my exposed body with his marks on it. He hits my ass right in front of my face and there's nothing I can do to stop him.
He threatens me with electrical shocks until I scream and cry. Then gives me orgasms to remind me that he controls my body. I try to hold back, but I have no option. I think he pretends that I like the way he brutalizes me.
Maybe I do.
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrong House: Pretzel - Dakota Marr

Bibi Miami Callie Calypso #1 Sexual Disgrace Triple Threat Mc Dermott

We don?t often brag about our scenes because we believe they speak for themselves. Sometimes, the stars really align and we manage to capture some action while filming that is just Next Level. That is the case with the footage of Bibi Miami, Callie Calypso and Master Bruno. HOT? This scene redefines that word from the jump. As the scene opens, sex slaves Callie and Bibi are tied together with rope, back-to-back, wrist-to-wrist, and kneeling nude on the concrete floor with clothespins on their nipples. They have burlap bags over their heads. Master Bruno enters the room brandishing a leather whip and riding crop. He whips both girl?s tits so hard the clothespins fly across the room. The training has just begun. Then, he pours a bucket of water on their heads Gitmo style. Frightened, in pain, but totally turned on, the girls don?t know what to expect next. Bruno digs into his toy chest and finds a nasty Violet Wand he uses to shock their nipples and clits into submission. More water bondage, more toys, hard slapping, harder spankings, deep throat blowjobs, deep penetrations into all of their slut holes, and a mind-bending ride on a Sybian fuck machine? and we?re only half way through the scene!!! Next, the girls are bound into a 69 position on a bench. Callie has a face dildo on and is fucking Bibi Miami?s pussy while Bruno savagely fucks Bibi?s mouth and whips her ass at the same time. Get the point? Off the fucking rails! Watch now!
Duration: 34:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bibi Miami Callie Calypso #1 Sexual Disgrace Triple Threat

RealSpankings Original Production Sets, Part 14 Cold Spring

All the while the cocks are training out her throat to be custom fitted.
Format: Windows Media
Video: 640x480

Total size: 2.0 GB in 45 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealSpankings Original Production Sets, Part 14
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03632 секунды с 9 запросами