View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 06:59 AM   #804
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Submission - Yulia Catava and OT Stockbridge

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
One word says it all with Yulia Catava: Submission. It is her ultimate desire to submit to a higher power and find something greater than herself. Some people go looking for god when they feel that. Yulia came looking for O.T. She is a sexy young thing. He would never turn her away, She looks so sweet and innocent in her dress, but if that
Her wrists are tied to her ankles, her elbows to her knees, leaving her sitting awkwardly, just waiting for him to decide what to do with her next. He ignores her completely while drilling into the floor and she knows better than to interrupt him with questions. It isn't long before he turns his attention to her and silently begins to elaborate upon her bondage.
Her legs are spread wide by the rope. O.T. doesn't say a word as he moves around her and Yulia doesn't dare break the silence. She wonders to herself if he knows how wet she is, being exposed the way she is. When she feels his hand slide between her legs she doesn't have to wonder anymore. He can feel her lust through the panties that cover her and she knows it. She thought the humiliation of being found out would be too much to bear, but now that it has happened she is so turned on by it.
That is the moment O.T. knew he owned her. Her passion for bondage had completely overwhelmed her senses and she had barely even started. Everything after that just pushed her deeper into subspace. When most people would scream at having their clothing cut away, Yulia just let out a little gasp. While most women would scream at having their back whipped, she just let out small, satisfied moans. The caning, the humiliation, the feeling of helplessness and exposure, she knew they should make her run or beg for mercy, but all they did was make her more and more horny until her eventual orgasm was the hardest and most satisfying of her life.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submission - Yulia Catava and OT

Supernatural - Aali Kali Glen Easton

Release Year: 2020
Deep from the bowels of hell I was dragged out into the light. A perky young body to inhabit. A feisty little thing.I was summoned in her body to another place.Use her body he said, torment her! That sounded just wonderful to me.Her pleas excited and aroused me. The sweet terror she exuded was like honey.Each agony I inflicted on her supple body made her beg louder.Sweet release was her only recourse and she begged even for that.
Duration: 43:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Supernatural - Aali Kali

Hostelxxx Cristi Ann - Boat ride To Bondage Annandale

Big-breasted blonde cutie Cristi Ann is on vacation boating and soaking in the Florida sun. Everything is going great until she returns to shore and realizes she's been conned by the man who had purported to be the owner of the boat she rented. Now she's broke, stranded and has no ID! Don't worry slut, there just so happens to be a nearby hostel that caters to girls in your situation. The Innkeeper Jay shows her the only currency they accept: sexual submission, and soon some very intense bdsm action ensues. Rope bondage, whipping, extreme rough sex, gagging, spanking, sexual humiliation and a big messy facial! This unsuspecting slut really does whatever it takes for room and board.
Duration: 37:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hostelxxx Cristi Ann - Boat ride To Bondage

Wrong House: Pretzel - Dakota Marr Whitfield

I thought when he released me he would either let me go or get rid of me, but my luck isn't that good. He only wanted to move my torments into his dungeon. He continues to hurt and my body in painful and humiliating positions.
I think my tormentor delights in making me watch as he makes me suffer. He puts me in positions where I have no choice, but to see my exposed body with his marks on it. He hits my ass right in front of my face and there's nothing I can do to stop him.
He threatens me with electrical shocks until I scream and cry. Then gives me orgasms to remind me that he controls my body. I try to hold back, but I have no option. I think he pretends that I like the way he brutalizes me.
Maybe I do.
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrong House: Pretzel - Dakota Marr

HdT - Lexxxi Nicole Scarlet Mullett Lake

Release Year: 2019
Lexxxi has one of those bodies that we all love. Hips for days, nice tits, and a pretty face. She's so cute with her braces too. The only think that could make Lexxxi sexier is putting her in some bondage.
She loves getting touched by a stranger. Once she's in bondage her slit becomes dripping wet. Mr Pogo goes in to check and she starts squirting everywhere.
One of Lexxxi's sexiest features is her ass. So of course we have to mark it up. Some nice bright cane marks will do nicely. We can't forget her feet though. A little bastinado is good for her.
Duration: 36:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT - Lexxxi Nicole Scarlet

Zoey Holloway Rides on Bull in Solo MasturbationAltErotic Shidler

Release Year: 2020
Studio: AltErotic
Cast: Zoey Holloway
Genres: Brunette, Masturbation, Milf, Toys, Squirt, Solo
Story inspired by an original submission by Zoey Holloway...
Duration: 9:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3711kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 253.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zoey Holloway Rides on Bull in Solo MasturbationAltErotic

Felicity Feline Jade Jantzen Robbed and Roped Part 1 West Decatur

Excited young tourists Felicity Feline and Jade Jantzen are finally going on vacation! They depart from the airport in a taxi and head straight for the beach, these girls wanna have fun right away! Clad in skimpy swimsuits, the girls show off their tight tanned sexy young bodies as they play around in the water and pose for selfies. Unfortunately their fun comes to a sudden and abrupt end when they look out and discover their belongings have been stolen. Just as panic sets in, along comes a seemingly helpful local, Johnny. He offers to drive the now desperate girls to a hostel that lets select girls room in exchange for work, they accept, not realizing the brutal and humiliating hidden costs. Clarity comes quickly as Brick the innkeeper orders the girls to get on their knees and suck his cock. After giving both sluts a brief skull-fuck, he fixates on Felicity and the intense BDSM action begins. First he ball-gags her, chains her to his dungeon floor and torments her pussy with a sex machine, then after he's had a few sick laughs he binds her wrists with rope and continues his sexual domination of the big butt brunette on his ratty bed. He brutally pounds her tight wet pussy into submission in a deluge of positions. Felicity's hot young flexible body gets made into a rag-doll as her new Master savagely fucks her. The extreme rough sex ends in a big messy cumshot all over the tattooed tarts face.
Duration: 52:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Felicity Feline Jade Jantzen Robbed and Roped Part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04062 секунды с 9 запросами