View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 06:59 AM   #805
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Facility - Blaten Lee Marengo

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Video language: English
We all look to control something in our lives. Sometimes that control becomes an obsession. For me it was sex. A friend recommended The Ix Facility. I was told they could really help with my addiction. Walking around the grounds I was very impressed.
No one told me I would be sharing a room. No one mentioned that I would be bound the entire time and made to wear a dick gag. I don't know how they expect to treat sexual addiction by taking sexual advantage of me. The one thing I sought to control in my life has now been taken from me.
Once they trained me to behave they began bringing men and women in. Usually several in a day. The doctor usually watches. Sometimes he video tapes it on his phone. I know the people pay him for it, but the doctor keeps every penny.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Facility - Blaten Lee

In The Hole Part 1 - Claire Adams Millersburg

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
There's something truly horrifying about not being able to see one of your body parts.
Claire is laying on the cold floor of the barn. Her hand is trapped on the other side of the boards.
She stirs as her captor enters. Sister Dee wants to put a medical cuff on Claire's other wrist. Claire resists.
Dee has no time for Claire's defiance and quickly puts an end to it by punishing her hand from below.
PD tests Dee's work. He has Claire suck on a black dildo while SD fucks her with a strap on.
That's not enough though. They take turns caning her and Claire just sobs.
The scene is so beautiful Sister Dee steals a kiss from Claire's tear stained face.
Duration: 36:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In The Hole Part 1 - Claire Adams

HdT Wenona - Tickled Lava Hot Springs

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Wenona has been dragged here. Her body is completely immobilized. Bound in rope; she struggles, twists, and grunts. Her head is covered so there's nothing for her to do, but wait.
When he arrives she's not much better off. He takes her clothes, he whips her, he tickles her, and he makes her orgasm whether she wants it or not. Wenona is completely under his control.
Every which way he decides to tie her she's basically screwed. He gets what he wants, but will she ever get what she wants. He gives her orgasms aplenty, but is that truly what Wenona wants?
Duration: 37:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Wenona - Tickled

Ransom Pure Taboo Suwanee

Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Johnny Goodluck, Lily Glee, Brad Sterling
Genres: Brunette, Threesome, Anal, Small Tits, Teen, Petite, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Double Penetration, Ass, Rough Sex
Katie (Lily Glee) and her boyfriend, Shane (Johnny Goodluck), often daydream about running away and starting a new life together elsewhere. But to do that, they need money, and lots of it... Fortunately for them, Katie's father, Roland, is wealthy -- unfortunately for them, he's also a greedy jerk. So Shane decides that it's finally time to chase their dreams give Roland his comeuppance.
Shane pitches a plan to Katie that involves faking a ransom video to get Roland to pony up. Although Katie's unsure about it at first, she trusts Shane and goes along with it. Even so, when Shane pulls down his mask and turns on the camera, Katie's transported to a whole different world.
But something isn't right... No matter how much of a pounding her pussy and mouth takes, Roland keeps refusing to pay the ransom. They're in too deep now to give up and Katie has to play along even when Shane brings in a friend (Brad Sterling). Will seeing his sweet daughter at the mercy of two strange men be enough to bring it all to an end? Or is the scam even more elaborate than Katie thinks?
Story inspired by an original submission by Pure Taboo member, GernBlanston!
Duration: 47:15
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12825kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ransom Pure Taboo

Bibi Miami Callie Calypso #1 Sexual Disgrace Triple Threat Havensville

We don?t often brag about our scenes because we believe they speak for themselves. Sometimes, the stars really align and we manage to capture some action while filming that is just Next Level. That is the case with the footage of Bibi Miami, Callie Calypso and Master Bruno. HOT? This scene redefines that word from the jump. As the scene opens, sex slaves Callie and Bibi are tied together with rope, back-to-back, wrist-to-wrist, and kneeling nude on the concrete floor with clothespins on their nipples. They have burlap bags over their heads. Master Bruno enters the room brandishing a leather whip and riding crop. He whips both girl?s tits so hard the clothespins fly across the room. The training has just begun. Then, he pours a bucket of water on their heads Gitmo style. Frightened, in pain, but totally turned on, the girls don?t know what to expect next. Bruno digs into his toy chest and finds a nasty Violet Wand he uses to shock their nipples and clits into submission. More water bondage, more toys, hard slapping, harder spankings, deep throat blowjobs, deep penetrations into all of their slut holes, and a mind-bending ride on a Sybian fuck machine? and we?re only half way through the scene!!! Next, the girls are bound into a 69 position on a bench. Callie has a face dildo on and is fucking Bibi Miami?s pussy while Bruno savagely fucks Bibi?s mouth and whips her ass at the same time. Get the point? Off the fucking rails! Watch now!
Duration: 34:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bibi Miami Callie Calypso #1 Sexual Disgrace Triple Threat

Waiting To Please - Kay Kardia, Jack Hammer Havixbeck

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Jack Hammer is turning Kay Kardia into a canvas for his latest work of art. She'll be bound in rope, but not just trussed up like a piece of meat. He winds it around her with expert hands, working quickly, but sensually. When she feels his hands on her Kay moans with lust and anticipation.
She wants him so badly. She wants to please him. She's been waiting for the opportunity, and now here it is. All she needs to do is suffer sweetly and become the work of BDSM art that he has been trying to create. It isn't just about the rope and the bruises. This is a piece that lives and breathes. Every moan, and orgasm, and scream is as much a part of this as the red welts the cane leaves on her ass.
Kay is sexy and fulfilling. She performs well. Jack keeps a souvenir from her, something to remember her by, and sends her on her way. But if the glow around her is any indication, Kay will be back for more soon.
Duration: 56:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Waiting To Please - Kay Kardia, Jack Hammer

Strap-On Sluts Part 2 Grays River

Release Year: 2023
New by the Queen deserved Fetish and bdsm Anastasia Pierce has 4 sexual fetish scenes in which you see bondage, submission, furiously otsraponennyh sluts subs, swallowing rubber tools.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:29:54
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3613kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strap-On Sluts Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03745 секунды с 9 запросами