View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 07:00 AM   #1915
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Games of Goddess Kyaa South Lake Tahoe

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
In this first scene that Goddess Kyaa has prepared, She has Her slave River and slave Abigail tied up in a little challenge that will test their teamwork abilities. The two slaves could not contrast each other any more than they do with slave River in light pink from head to toe and towering almost a foot over slave Abigail who is in all black. Scattered on the floor is a variety of different sized weights and a box of pebbles. Goddess Kyaa has them cuff each others hands behind their backs and proceeds to tether them together using clover clamps on their tits and a piece of twine between them that hosts a singular hook. Their goal is to move as many weights as they can in 3 minutes, from the floor to the box of pebbles using only the hook. It proves to be harder than they both expected. After failing miserably, Goddess Kyaa has no other option but to punish them for being such losers. She obviously enjoyed herself though as I think you will too.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 933.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Games of Goddess Kyaa

Punishing Misha's ass Higashimurayama

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Misha Cross
Genres: Gonzo, All Sex, Anal Hardcore
Naughty goddess Misha Cross is invited to Her Limit to test how deep she can take it. During the interview with Mike, she confessed what she likes and reveals her natural side: growing plants gives her pride. Her kinky lace lingerie and her blue eyes become the spice that makes Mike's heart race. She gets asked to slap her own ass, then to play with her sexy panties as Mike dives into her pussy. He licks her sweet lips and her butt before pushing his big black cock straight into her ass. This hottie will make you blast! Mike fucks her hard and she enjoys it, then fucks her throat like no one knows it. She sucks it deep and takes it all while even licking up his balls. Then Misha rides his thick black dick until she gets her panties ripped. Getting Mike's cum straight in her mouth was another thing that made her proud!
Duration: 39:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5907kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Misha's ass

Tramp – Bastinado Torture Brecksville

Release Year: 2023
Studio: BrutalMaster
This is a bonus movie, we hadn’t planned to release this so soon, but it was just so great we could not resist. BrutalMaster is like that sometimes.Tramp is the newest bitch to come to Hell! because, as she puts it, she needs to suffer “for being a female.” She is really a worthless little piece of shit so she fits right in.During her first visit to Hell, within minutes of crawling through the door, she was already battered and , but the agony was only beginning for this cunt. In short order she was lashed to the old bed frame, no mattress, no comfort, bound, hooded, and tender soles of her whore feet presented for punishment.This is the ancient torture of bastinado, and it is sheer agony. Many (most) of the cunts who come here to Hell! say it is the absolute worst pain they have ever endured. Of course, this is the first time Tramp has had her feet caned — and she can attest to the utter, soul-crushing agony involved. Add that to her already battered whore body and it is stunning that she was dripping wet. You can see just how much she understands that she truly and utterly needs to suffer.It is all the better that she suffers for your amusement.Tramp is a Bastinado Torture bitch.
Duration: 20:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18386kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tramp – Bastinado Torture

Krysta Khaos Is Locked Down Wynot

Krysta Khaos describes herself as a huge pain slut, which is a little surprising given what a tiny wisp of a girl she is. Perhaps she is overcompensating with her tough chick tattoos and piercings, but when she is locked down in a hard bondage position and she is getting lashed with the cane, she screams like a girl. She sounds exactly like those those Japanese AV idols -- the high pitched whining every time she gets a jolt of pain through her body. And Mistress MISSogyny really has a relentless day planned for the waif pain slut. Right off the bat, she gets locked down on the floor, face down, a bar cutting off movement by her feet and neck. MISSogyny canes the soles of her feet and her ass. The punishment continues and we get great views of Krystas pussy as Mistress canes the inside of her thighs until they are almost literally crimson red. Mistress finally relents and allows Krysta some pleasure, fucking her pussy with a dildo and massaging it deep with a vibrator until she is wet and ready to cum. When her pussy is totally dripping, MISSogyny inserts her fist into her tiny hole and pushes it in up to the wrist! Amazing lezdom fisting for such a tiny body.
Duration: 24:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2827kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 520.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Krysta Khaos Is Locked Down

Taboo Teens In Jail Camp Crook

Release Year: 2023
Caught and subjected to the discipline they so eagerly crave, these nubile young women find out what it means to be kept a woman and to serve in anticipation of punishment. These girls may think they have lives outside of their submissive roles here in this Master/Dom world, but they have another thing cumming. Watch as they get flogged and persuaded to suck some mean cock. Masters be damned!
Duration: 1:18:36
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2004kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taboo Teens In Jail

The schoolgirl and the lid-holes! Haiku

Rena Reindeer, is in a section of the term that is not studying anything, is fond of warming up the boys at school, what a golfilla is, is hot as a pout, the teachers have punished him, and above all to study twice as much to recover, so I was studying the teen, and Platanito already know how the schoolgirls put her, and she came from school with her uniform on, lying on the bed with that skirt and the school shirt, she will hold the canijo, it will be no, he is a hot man and a stud, he is going to make her a fine Filipina, to see if the girl is responsible, and she tells him to let her study, we will see to see what she prefers, or a pencil or a good cock.
Duration: 12:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4368kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 424.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The schoolgirl and the lid-holes!

Bad Girl Reina Rae Punished By Daddy Tulcea

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Reina Rae
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Natural Tits
Beautiful Latina Reina is the first ever Hoby's Hotties Rough Sex Contract Model. In her second scene she gets roughly punished for being a bad girl. She tells us in her interview that she loves the way Daddy roughs her up. She's wearing a collar and leash and I tell her to get on her knees and slap her face and spit on her. I fuck her face roughly and put my fingers down her throat. I sit on her face and she eats my ass. I grab her by the neck and put her up against the wall and finger her asshole. I pound her pussy hard from behind and put her in a full nelson. I flip her upside down on the couch and fuck her throat. She eats my ass more and I slap her face and spit on her. I spank her ass with a paddle and leave bruises. I pound her tight little fuck hole then finger her asshole and put a butt plug in it. I fuck her more then she bends over and sucks my cock with her ass toward the camera. She bends me on the couch and I fuck her throat. She rides my cock then I slap her and spit on her face over and over. I switch to POV and she sucks my cock and eats my ass. I fuck her more then I shove a 13 inch dildo down her throat and sit on her face. I switch to POV and she licks my nipple and worships my body. I fuck her face in a 69 then I destoy her pussy with my cock. She eats my ass then I flip her upside down and throat fuck her. I handcuff her against the wall and fuck her face until I blow a giant load in it. Reina was a good girl for Daddy!!
Duration: 1:31:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3072kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Girl Reina Rae Punished By Daddy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07753 секунды с 9 запросами