View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 02:29 AM   #1785
Teynte

Поблагодарили 155 раз(а) в 155 сообщениях

All my threads

Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...
Default Alicia G - Voyeurism

Name: Alicia G - Voyeurism
Year: 2023

Keywords: legs, masturbation, panties, shaved, solo, vibrator
Cast: Alicia G
Description: Alicia's video has a special voyeur twist, since she doesn't acknowledge the camera when she arrives home, wearing bum-hugging jeans and a tight halter top. She strips off her clothes behind a translucent dressing screen, with her perky breasts visible in silhouette. After caressing her peachy bum in thong panties, she pulls them down and admires her neatly shaved pussy in the mirror. Delighted to be naked, Alicia calls up her friend for some girl talk about the guys they hooked up with, the night before. Throughout the conversation, Alicia touches herself with a cheeky expression, and soon needs to say goodbye and get out her vibrator.As she reclines with her legs wide open, Alicia's indulgent masturbation session is filmed in sensual closeups. Her eyelids flutter as she shuts them tight to focus on how good she s, and the clit-sucking toy makes her dripping wet. With her face flushed a delicate shade of scarlet, Alicia moans, "I'm cumming!" and we can almost her heavy breathing as she's overwhelmed with pleasure. Deeply satisfied, Alicia at last introduces herself with a cheerful smile, and has a sweet conversation with shoot producer Ursula about the joy of being watched doing sexy things. "It was so fun for me! I didn't think I'd so comfortable!" she declares. "I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!"
Duration: 00:30:28
Filesize: 2.15 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~10 000 Kbps avg, 0.048 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 1 ch, ~96.0 Kbps

https://filefox.cc/y8qmpht5l7p0/Alic..._Voyeurism.mp4
Teynte is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05540 секунды с 9 запросами