View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 05:14 AM   #1613
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

RealSpankings Original Production Sets, Part 17 Knox City

One after the other the hard dick steps up and takes Mia’s face hole. She is quite quickly transformed into a drooling mess, cumming and shrieking and then cumming some more.
Format: Windows Media
Video: 640x480

Total size: 2.1 GB in 39 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealSpankings Original Production Sets, Part 17

Goddess Valeria Westminster Station

Cast: Goddess Valeria
Genres: Lezdom, spanking, trampling, humiliation, spitting
Video language: English
Meet My Step-Mom Victoria, she is 47 years old. Look at her and you will understand why I am so beautiful. I once told her about My personal slaves. How I humiliate them and how they fulfill any of My whims. She was very surprised and wanted to see it. Today I decided to call one of these pathetic creatures to show My Step-Mom what these nonentity is. Does this whore know how lucky she is? Worship Me and obey My Step-'s orders is the highest reward for such a pitiful loser. Her hands and tongue today are used to massage My Step-Mom's feet and her face is for our spit. That day we laughed so hard.. You can't look at such a nonentity without laughing. My Step- is very kind and I was surprised how she easily humiliates this ugly bitch. The slave is worthy of it..
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8853kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Valeria

Petra's Painful Initiation Cane Valley

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Fresh submissive is now slowly getting used to being tormented. As she admits, she is still afraid of the pain, but she is somehow brave to face it. In this part, she will be punished right on her smooth pussy. Dr Lomp has prepared three painful instruments for this punishment, two whips and one riding crop. Petra will be commanded to spread her legs and wait for the strokes with patience. If she doesn’t let her pussy properly, she will have to receive the whip on the inner sides of her legs. Famous master is determined to leave his marks on cute pussy, with his firm and systematic hits. Watch the movie and see if the fresh girl Petra can handle this tough game.
Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12336kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petra's Painful Initiation

Tardy Tart - Luci Lovett Etlan

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
“Curiosity killed the cat!” Luci is a stupid cat. She was told to be at OT’s studio at 8. She was told to look around. Does Luci follow instructions? No she doesn’t. Why? Beacause she’s too slutty for her own good. Her overactive sluttiness makes her the dumbest little slut. After a moment of looking around the studio she finds a block with a lock. So what does she do? She locks herself in.
Some people might be angry at how stupid Luci behaved, but OT isn’t like that. He’s the understanding type. He simply explains that the lock Luci used was supposed to be thrown away because the key had been lost. Rather than waste the opportunity he takes full advantage of her predicament.
Luci has such a lovely body! It would be a shame not to leave his mark on it. When he’s satisfied he reveals the truth. Of course he has the key to her lock. He just pretended as punishment. You see not only is Luci a stupid slut. She was also late!
Duration: 58:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tardy Tart - Luci Lovett

New Victim on Torment Chair Juliustown

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Another sexy babe finds herself in front of Dr Lomp to be properly tamed. Meet Lena, a 25-year-old brunette. She has never tasted humiliation or torment before. It will be Dr Lomp’s pleasure to welcome this amazing young girl through the hard paths of the true BDSM. As a tradition of Graias Studio for the newcomers, poor Lena will also be tested by various painful torments within her first sessions. Talented master is also wondering if this sweet darling may see the end without any give-up. He will search through her soul and try to reveal her hidden obedience. Watch the first part of Lena’s initiation and enjoy the slave girl’s confusion and surrender. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.
Duration: 15:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16316kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Victim on Torment Chair

Tori Lux gets locked in stocks Modena

Tori Lux keeps proving her usefulness to Mistress MISSogyny as a submissive slut and dungeon test subject. She has a tremendous appetite for pain and punishment, and her willingness to accept discipline puts her in the top of Mistress MISSogynys class. During her session in this video, Mistress has a set of stocks she has been dying to play with and she wanted dear, sweet Tori to be the first to try out. The stocks are inverted however, and the punishee is locked in at the wrists and ankles with a large space for the ass to protrude instead of the head. So Tori finds herself on her knees, bent over until her face is also planted on the floor with her hands and feet locked into the stocks and her bare ass nakedly on display for Mistress MISSogyny to play with and abuse. And abuse she does. She spanks and flogs Toris sweet ass until it is red and glistening with pain and then she buzzes her pussy with a magic wand until she is on the brink of orgasm. Finally Mistress frees Tori from the stocks, only to tie her upright and continue the punishment. Device bondage of this quality knows no restraints.
Duration: 30:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2901kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 675.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tori Lux gets locked in stocks

Greta's Dominate Training Fort Hunter

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Greta Milos, Csoky Ice, Andre Baylock
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Gonzo, Male Dominant, One on One, Spanking, Toys
Greta is a sweet innocent looking tart with a penchant to explore her submissive emotions and venture into a cognitive state she barely understands. She is drawn by the aura and mystique of servitude, control and the feeling of helplessness in the hands of a superior personality. Her introduction to submission is initiated by a dark and mysterious figure she knows only as the Professor. Her first hours of training are harsh. Her new master explores the resolve of her mental state through a heavy dose of the lash and paddle. To complete Greta’s Training the Professor gives her to his friend Lord Baldric to do with as he pleases. Greta experiences a different side of submission when Baldric uses her most tender intimate parts to pleasure himself.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:20:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Greta's Dominate Training
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05189 секунды с 9 запросами