View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 05:46 AM   #3048
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Vina – Udder Maximizing Training Summer Lake

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Vina
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Breast Pump
Video language: English
Vina has grown so much as a HuCow. Even when she gets a little tired of all the milkings but she will never ever protest. She is completely docile and hasn’t spoken in a long time. Still, we love to harness gag her, as she has also been trained to wear ballgags for any length of time. It just looks so cute! Today, we continue to maximize her udder size. Remember how she started out with tiny udders? They have quadrupled in size! Still, we like to grow them a bit more, so she gets lots of sessions on the electronic breast training machine. A very strong vacuum pumps her udders further and further, stretching them to fill the training bra. At the start, her udders fill out half of the cups, but we pump them to fill out the cups to the max! As with all HuCows, one udder is always a little bigger. Vina’s right udder needs more work than her left one, but’s she will get there! Please note: this kind of training hurts a lot because it just stretches more and more without letting any air out. Watch closely how well trained Vina is to take this kind of high power pumping!
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14619kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vina – Udder Maximizing Training

Manhandled Masterpieces (Part 2) Duluth

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Anna de Ville, Kacie Castle
Genres: BDSM, Humilation, Torture, Compilation, Domination
Obedient Anna de Ville offers her cavernous sphincter for raw sodomy, and she gives an ass-to-mouth blowjob. Cute Kacie Castle plays video games and strokes her pussy all day, so math tutor Owen Gray teaches her some discipline. Stern vaginal and anal education leads to a cum facial.
Duration: 3:12:55
Video: 704x404, AVC (H.264), 865kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Manhandled Masterpieces (Part 2)

Marina Sevres

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
"If I'm in a lot of pain, it helps me come." Philosophy major and Nietzsche fan, marina's a delight as she's interrogated by PD for solicitation. She's bent over, shackled, and chained to a post. After marina's holes are checked for contraband, she gets a special offer - service 30 guys and you don't have to go to prison. Of course PD's first in line, fucking her so hard, she chokes. A metal band circles her body, pressing her legs to her chest. As she sucks his cock and licks his balls, he suddenly slaps her face. She's shocked into tears. Now a few vicious strokes of the cane and PD's foot on her neck, holding her down. What would Nietzsche say now? Mounted on a stand and fully charged, up on her tiptoes, marina strains, freaking every time she sinks a fraction of an inch too low. Now PD - brave man! He puts his cock in her mouth. A hook in her ass, nose hook, clamps on her nipples - marina can't move. He vibrates her to come and come and come until her pussy drips milk. The girl's got game.
Duration: 54:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina

Strapped Marine on Saint Croix

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
Strapped. As in we needed something to hold Wenona in place with. Normally iron would be the material of choice but this time it was important that she remain flexible. We have her bent over in a brutal back bridge
Why such a tough position? Well, Wenona told Cyd Black that she loves having her pussy played with so much that it makes the whole world fade into the background. Now he is going to test that by flogging, clamping and contorting her as much as humanly possible, all while the vibrators, dildos and one extremely powerful fucking machine go to town on her hole.
When she starts to squirm enough that the straps alone won't cut it, that is when we will strap her to a frame and test her limits
Duration: 43:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strapped

Hazel Hypnotic Morrowville

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Normal live feeds start off with a little bit, but we know Hazel almost as well as she knows her self at this point so there is no use wasting valuable time when we could just start tormenting her. We asked her a couple of questions about her limits and her habits, but really everyone was anxious to get down to the business of making her scream.
Duration: 53:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel Hypnotic

Cucks Eat Cum - Alexis Grace Mainland

Release Year: 2023
Amazing humilation sissy guy, mistress Alexis Grace, Cucks Eat Cum! Declaration as a challenge to break him.
Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cucks Eat Cum - Alexis Grace

RTB - Birthday Wishes: Hate Me - Brunette Hazel Hypnotic Grunthal

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Normal live feeds start off with a little bit of Q&A, but we know Hazel almost as well as she knows her self at this point so there is no use wasting valuable time when we could just start tormenting her. We asked her a couple of questions about her limits and her habits, but really everyone was anxious to get down to the business of making her scream.
Clear instructions are scrawled across her belly. The words “Defile Me” stand out in black marker against her pale skin. With pleasure, dear. With pleasure. She keeps repeating her mantra, “Hate me. Damage me. Defile me,” and we continue to oblige. Even as the tears start to come down her face Hazel keeps asking for more and thanking us when she gets it.
The question is never whether or not we'll be able to break the girl. The only thing anyone wonders about is how long it will take. Some girls don't break down until the third part of the feed. Some are in tears by the end of the first. Hazel is a great mixture of both. Sure, she cries, but her tears and sobs are so sexy and the one thing she'll never do is quit.
Duration: 44:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - Birthday Wishes: Hate Me - Brunette Hazel Hypnotic
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08303 секунды с 9 запросами