Old 06-01-2023, 11:02 PM   #2985
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

The Voyeur vol.11

Release Year: 1998
Studio: Evil Angel
Cast: Alexandra Schiffer, Illana Moore, Margo , Mona Lisa, Suzy Q., Szilvia, Wendy , Andrew Youngman, Frank Gun, Frank Larson, Jake Steed, Jean-Yves Le Castel, Leslie Taylor, Mike Foster, Nick Lang, Zenza Raggi
Genres: Gonzo, All Sex, Anal, Double Penetration

John Leslie, the king and originator of The Voyeur, is back with number 11 in the series and Part 4 of Live in Europe. These European girls are caught doing what they do best...anal, DP, gangbangs, and more! 2 hours of dirty, cum-splattering, voyeuristic bliss!

Scene Breakdowns

Scene 1. Szilvia, Leslie Taylor, Zenza Raggi
Scene 2. Alexandra Schiffer, Vanda, Andrew Youngman, Jean-Yves Le Castel
Scene 3. Mona Lisa, Frank Gun, Frank Lar, Mike Foster
Scene 4. Illana Moore, Jake Steed
Scene 5. Suzy Q., Andrew Youngman, Nick Lang
Scene 6. Margot Kidney, guy

Format: avi
Duration: 2:10:33
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1330kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Voyeur vol.11

Face Dance vol.1

Release Year: 1993
Studio: Evil Angel
Cast: Tyffany Million, Tiffany Mynx, Rocco Siffredi
Genres: Gonzo, Straight, Anal

In this big budget film, 1 afforded myself the luxury of exploring 12 girls.importing the best male star in the business, Rocco Siffredi.and shooting my first BUTTMAN style orgy with 9 people. The story follows Rocco, playing Dario, the Italian movie star from my Buttman series, as hees to America to star in a Hollywood film. Sexual perversity and the intensepetition of film making, conspire to undermine his usual supreme self confidence. This is my chance to explore sexuality in an elaborate, dramatic story-with special emphasis on erotic immediacy of facial contact-be it cum in the face, or buns in the face. I've been looking forward to doing this film for two years. I had so many ideas that the final results full two full video tapes nearly to the limit!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:19:35
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1498kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Face Dance vol.1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06414 секунды с 9 запросами