View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 07:10 AM   #3054
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Anastasia Rose (I'm his sex slave) Guntersville

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Anastasia Rose
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
My friend Murphy said she had a job for me. I just had to sneak into this guys house and knock him out. Pretty simple, not too different from other jobs I'd done. He knew I was coming. I don't know how. Maybe Murphy set me up. First he made me knock myself out. When I came to I was strapped down to a board. He removed my clothes. He touched me in ways only my boyfriend should. When I wouldn't comply with his demands he hurt me. His torments only got worse until I agreed to be obedient. Now he only hurts me when I don't do what he says. He makes me do things... sexual things... for his pleasure... I'm his sex slave.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anastasia Rose (I'm his sex slave)

Miley May Hunger Games Wikieup

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Miley May
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom
His tiny dick is no match for her needs. Good news is she found a real man to fill her young holes. Her husband is still hungry for her pussy. She has a version of the hunger games in mind, eat the cum little sissy-boy!
Duration: 23:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps
Audio: 267kbps

File size: 887.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miley May Hunger Games

RealTimeBondage Holly Heart Beacon

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Big Tits, MILF, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Se
After binding up our pet in a strict chest harness and letting her pee in a bucket so she does not spoil our nice dungeon floors, we throw Holly onto the f"ckbed. What follows is an epic dicking down in every single hole by two hard relentless cocks.
Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Holly Heart

Bondage Haize Part 2 Newnan

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Emma Haize
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore
Blind. Bound. Gagged. Emma Haize agreed to the live feed, having seen what happens already. But every show is unique. We have so many viewers tossing out ideas and each model inspires her own set of torments.
Duration: 59:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Haize Part 2

The English Mansion - Mistress Terra - Bitch Boss Pegging - Complete Movie Kristiansand

Strict lady boss Terra decides to give her new employee some special training and show what is expected of males in this gynarchy focused company. She embarrasses him and focuses on his love of stockings and high heels, he is soon at her feet, kissing and licking her stilettos as she tells him exactly what to do. He is told if he wants to keep his job he must strip out of his suit, he is shocked but agrees as she tells him about CFNM, as he tries to cover his cock. Her next power move is to show him her big strapon dick, she grabs his head and thrusts it into his mouth, dominating and humiliating him before throwing him over the desk and ramming the big dick into his asshole. He moans with the new found pleasure and it isn't long before she makes him shoot his cum over his own face, another one of her male employees broken to her will.
Duration: 24:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24572kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The English Mansion - Mistress Terra - Bitch Boss Pegging - Complete Movie

IR - A Creep Love - Pretty Girl Sierra Cirque Puertp Ordaz

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
"The horror and the grace", she knows that line all too well. Poetically, it describes her predicament perfectly. Her inability to remember the lines, under the stressors that Creep delights in applying, will result in much suffering.
The electrified prod strapped into her cunt is a case in point. Creep dressed her for the occasion with leather mittens pulled up between her shoulder blades and locked to the choke collar stretching her neck. Of course, she is adorned in the inevitable pantyhose. He loves stretching them, like another skin, over her lower extremities. A tight corset limits her breathing and the pantyhose accentuate her long legs.
She leans over a grubby kitchen table, wobbling in a pair of black high heels, reading from his iPad. She recites Percy Shelly’s “Medusa”. Deportment is strict. She must recite the lines while gazing at him. When she falters he presses the buttons on the remote sending a pulse of Faraday’s juice through her nethers to induce contractions. She must commit this poem to memory for he has promised her a session with the cane -- a stroke for every faulted line.
Creep is living in a romantic horror. He is beguiled by the grace that is hidden in the character of this whore. The sexual substance of his schizoid world is to design ordeals that arouse terror in her. This is such a gripping pleasure as he studies her struggle; her expressions of suffering in the memories he collects on his tablet. Yet, his tending and obsession to this seeming pray -- has convoluted his lust. Fixated upon her, his gaze is becoming a mirror of himself.
Duration: 1:06:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - A Creep Love - Pretty Girl Sierra Cirque

TG - Boiler Room Pet - Redhead Rain DeGrey, Freya French Rio Dell

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Freya French, Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
You find the best things in the least likely places. Or at least I do. For instance, Freya French is a lovely little gift hanging out in the boiler room. I was expecting something disgusting like rats or a stray cat when I heard the sounds coming through the vents. Imagine my surprise when I came across a hot, submissive piece of ass, just looking for someone to make her feel like filth.
She looked like a scared little animal, hiding behind the equipment. I coaxed her out with a soft voice and a beckoning finger. She came to me, rubbing herself up against me gently. She'll be a sweet little play thing to break up the monotony of my day. I love finding strays.
They are always so starved for attention and affection that you can really treat them rough and they just keep on begging for more.
Duration: 44:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Boiler Room Pet - Redhead Rain DeGrey, Freya French
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15588 секунды с 9 запросами