View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 07:13 AM   #3356
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Leeches Reus

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Suspension, Leeches, Water Bondage, Hooded
Video language: English
The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive. This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, COLD) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, -thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke). But seriously, it was an intense, crazy shoot hopefully with some good end results. i think the leeches, at least are satisfied!
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 735.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leeches

Ashley Lane (Zero to Sixty) Grasonville

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Ashley Lane is back again. This time is different. In the past we’ve made good use of the fact that Ashley cums like crazy. Why should she get all the fun? This time she’s going to be teased and denied orgasm. She’s chained to the ground with her mound exposed. She pleads for orgasms, but she’s had enough of those. With pipe sticks holding her she tries her best to steal an orgasm, but OT is skilled at keep away. Each time she’s about to climax he pulls the vibrator away and Ashley screams her disapproval. She stomps her feet and begs, but it’s not convincing. She’s completely exposed. She can’t close her legs to protect her pretty pink pussy. The vibrator keeps her constantly on the edge of ecstasy. She begs and whines for release. When it does come it’s so powerful that it rips through her and instantly she’s had enough.
Duration: 37:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane (Zero to Sixty)

Slave Filth – Time To Really Destroy Those Udders Covelo

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Slave Filth
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Needles
It is a new year and what better way to celebrate our 24th year online than by destroying Slave Filth’s massive udders? This will take some time, so here is the first part of her extreme tit torture and destruction. We should point out that this cunt has udders that are absolutely made for the most extreme torture. While the whore’s primary purpose in life is to lick assholes clean, extreme tit-torture is certainly a close second. And why would anyone not want to see those udders ruined? They are big, soft, pendulous, and simply cry out for the most extreme pain and abuse — which is also what Slave Filth does when her Master uses a seashell-covered cane on those pain-bags. In Fact, it is Filth who brought those particularly vicious canes to hell! specifically, so they could tear up her meat-sacks.
Duration: 22:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18399kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Filth – Time To Really Destroy Those Udders

Rough Metal Bondage & Punishments For Busty Milf London River Metepec

Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Toy, Anal
Sexy milf with big tits London River really likes to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission, because that turns her pussy really wet.
Duration: 51:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Metal Bondage & Punishments For Busty Milf London River

The Confession part 3 Fogelsville

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain
We will fulfill a strange request now: a woman believes that she has to do penance. Superciliousness is compensated for with humiliation by the doctor of souls.
Duration: 19:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9696kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Confession part 3

Perfect Slaves Tied Up & Punished Hard Greenbrae

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Amazing pretty slaves are cumming without a care in the world in a matter of minutes. They want to get off, and they know that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.
Duration: 1:27:09
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1473kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Slaves Tied Up & Punished Hard

Earning Stripes Part 1 Pinch

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Dresden
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Today Dresden is going to find herself in a pinch. Actually, that might be the understatement of the century, since she is going to spend her day having her skin smacked and squeezed until her ass turns an impressive shade of red. The rest of her, meanwhile, is going to look about as polka dotted as the sexy little dress she wore for us today.
Before we jump into the scarier stuff Matt wants to make sure Dresden is prepared for whatever torment he has ready for her so he starts in with something simple. He sticks a red ball gag in her mouth and bends her over his knee and spanks her harder than she's ever been spanked. She squirms and tosses around but there is no getting away from it. If she's reacting like this to some spanking, who knows how she is going to get through the rest of today's session.
Next thing Dresden knows she is tied in place with her legs spread wide open for all to see. Matt hooks some nipple clamps onto her tits and tie them down to the floor with some string to better hold her in place. Then he covers her entire face with clothespins until she looks like a porcupine. She is hurting and squirming but the pain cannot possibly compare to the level of humiliation she is currently experiencing. Matt's a nice guy, though, he wants her to have some fun, so he takes out his hitachi vibrator and puts it right on her clit. Uncomfortable whimpers turn into moans and it's all Dresden needs to get her ready for the rest of her live feed.
Duration: 59:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Earning Stripes Part 1
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04760 секунды с 9 запросами