View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 07:13 AM   #3357
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Red August (Rough Chair Bound) Olivet

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Red August
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
Red August has found herself in the clutches of a madman. She's bound to a chair and she cannot escape. The ring gag in her mouth makes her drool as she waits for her captor. When he arrives he begins his cruel ministrations; exposing her tits, shoving a dick in her mouth, and putting a bag on her head. The torment begins, but Red has a surprise of her own. When the whip falls she reacts with not screams of pain, but laughter. To her captor's delight she enjoys her torment and inspires him to be even crueler. The longer he keeps her the more punishment he inflicts. Each time he switches her position on his evil chair Red finds herself even more precarious. With a binder clip zipper on her ass he decides to try for an orgasm. How will that zipper feel coming off? Will she scream? Will she cry?
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red August (Rough Chair Bound)

Endza Bondage Monkey Part 3 Mattawa

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
But for right now we're going to keep enjoying making her suffer. In fact, we may go as far as to see if we can make this one break before we send her home. Wouldn't it be fun to see exactly how much pain, suffering, and humiliation she can endure before we finally let her go?
Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Endza Bondage Monkey Part 3

Amazing Luna Lovely is effected by the bondage Selden

Cast: Luna Lovely
Luna Lovely is effected by the bondage she’s put in. First she is spread and exposed. She’s touched in ways she never asked for and never wanted, but being bound means she has no choice. Then she’s being pulled up by her hair and held down by her arms. He perfect ass is ripe for the plucking. Who could resist making those cheeks bounce? Turning them red. Then slipping a dick into that sweet dripping cunt. Fear is the final emotion to touch her. Being put in the tube is something few victims survive. Luna is crushed into the walls of the tiny metal tube. Only her head and her gorgeous ass are exposed.
Duration: 48:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazing Luna Lovely is effected by the bondage

Anastasia Rose (I'm his sex slave) Langesund

Cast: Anastasia Rose
My friend Murphy said she had a job for me. I just had to sneak into this guys house and knock him out. Pretty simple, not too different from other jobs I'd done. He knew I was coming. I don't know how. Maybe Murphy set me up. First he made me knock myself out. When I came to I was strapped down to a board. He removed my clothes. He touched me in ways only my boyfriend should. When I wouldn't comply with his demands he hurt me. His torments only got worse until I agreed to be obedient. Now he only hurts me when I don't do what he says. He makes me do things... sexual things... for his pleasure... I'm his sex slave.
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anastasia Rose (I'm his sex slave)

Kendra & Ariel Palms

Release Year: 2023
Mistress Kendra has a rebellious slavegirl that is in need of some behavior correction. Ariel has not been following instructions and was out without permission being a slut. Kendra runs Ariel through her paces with some bastinado torture on her poor feet. She's then subjected to more whipping and some slut training that involves getting face fucked by Kendra's strap-on. All's well that ends well as Ariel is given an intense orgasm and a forgiving kiss.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 415.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra & Ariel

Followed By A Special Interview With Lulu Green Ridge

Release Year: 2022
Studio: BrutalMaster
Some might say the second time around is easier, but that is not really the case. This is, in fact, the second part of Dirty Chai on the dog house, ringing the bells clamped painfully to her soft nipples and guess what, it is worse, so much worse this time. She is strung up, spread on the course, punishing dog house roof, her ankles are weighted to keep her in place and her perfect little tits are clamped, beaten, caned, as she screams and cries and confesses that this is exactly what she deserves.
Chai may be the perfect masochist because she completely understands she not only needs to suffer and be punished but that others should witness her torments and tortures to display her painslut needs. If you enjoyed the first part of this torment of Chai you will love part two, because, let’s fact it, the second time around is often much, much worse. Dirty Chai discovers It’s Worse This Time.
Duration: 24:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9703kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Followed By A Special Interview With Lulu

Pushing Boundaries Part 3 Shokan

Release Year: 2016
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
When we return to London River in her live feed, it is pretty clear that she has been pushed a little beyond her limits. She can't get her hands to work in order to tie her own ankles. She keeps slipping and her hands are shaking. It's her own fault for coming up with so many ridiculous, brutal torments for herself. And what's worse is she hasn't even gotten to the hardest of them yet. In her final installment, we are going to find out if London can hold herself together when pushed farther beyond her limits than she has ever been pushed.
Duration: 1:13:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pushing Boundaries Part 3
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08083 секунды с 9 запросами