View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 07:34 AM   #919
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bondage Haize Part 2 Rock Camp

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Emma Haize
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore
Blind. Bound. Gagged. Emma Haize agreed to the live feed, having seen what happens already. But every show is unique. We have so many viewers tossing out ideas and each model inspires her own set of torments.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Haize Part 2

Earning Stripes Part 1 Pruden

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Dresden
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
Today Dresden is going to find herself in a pinch. Actually, that might be the understatement of the century, since she is going to spend her day having her skin smacked and squeezed until her ass turns an impressive shade of red. The rest of her, meanwhile, is going to look about as polka dotted as the sexy little dress she wore for us today.
Before we jump into the scarier stuff Matt wants to make sure Dresden is prepared for whatever torment he has ready for her so he starts in with something simple. He sticks a red ball gag in her mouth and bends her over his knee and spanks her harder than she's ever been spanked. She squirms and tosses around but there is no getting away from it. If she's reacting like this to some spanking, who knows how she is going to get through the rest of today's session.
Next thing Dresden knows she is tied in place with her legs spread wide open for all to see. Matt hooks some nipple clamps onto her tits and tie them down to the floor with some string to better hold her in place. Then he covers her entire face with clothespins until she looks like a porcupine. She is hurting and squirming but the pain cannot possibly compare to the level of humiliation she is currently experiencing. Matt's a nice guy, though, he wants her to have some fun, so he takes out his hitachi vibrator and puts it right on her clit. Uncomfortable whimpers turn into moans and it's all Dresden needs to get her ready for the rest of her live feed.
Duration: 59:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Earning Stripes Part 1

Sophie is in BDSM Prison Endures Electro Play, Cigarette Burns Piss Humiliation Parnell

Sophie is imprisoned for punishment. She must endure three BDSM Prison Masters, domination, humiliation, fingering, spanking, smacking, whipping, bondage, breast, pussy and nipple torment, burning and fire play with a cigarette and electro on her pussy. Today, she finally breaks and pees all over the floor. They take her out of the restraints so she can clean up her piss with a small rag.
Duration: 9:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2245kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 172.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sophie is in BDSM Prison Endures Electro Play, Cigarette Burns Piss Humiliation

London River & Jacey Jinx - Rejected: Replaced Bhubaneshwar

Release Year: 2019
Cast: London River, Jacey Jinx
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Ring Gag, Fingering, Vibrator, Cage, Torture, Needles, Pain
Last time on Rejected Jacey was tormented because she was boring. Now it’s time to show her what a real woman is like. London River is way more responsive and engaging. Jacey watches as London gets played with. A little pain and a little pleasure. She’s certainly more interesting to watch than Jacey was. Jacey does make a decent cuck. Watching her disappointment as London gets all the attention. London’s screams and tears make Jacey wish she was being tormented too. Then London gets another orgasm and yet again Jacey is denied. Watch London’s body take such treatment turns Jacey on.
Duration: 42:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River & Jacey Jinx - Rejected: Replaced

Ball Gag and Whip Timberon

When I bound this slave in rope I had no idea how purple her tits would get. Its really amazing. Placing a ball gag in this slaves mouth before binding her tits in rope was really a great idea. Whipping my slave while she is bound in rope with a ball gag in her mouth was by far my best idea yet.
But then, every idea I have always seems like the best idea at the time. I remember I went through a month of having a real thing about foot torment. Every torment session I embarked on that month involved some form of foot torment. And each time, I thought it was the best thing I had ever done. (Have you ever dripped hot candle wax on a slave's instep?)
Duration: 1:08:36
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1545kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 840.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ball Gag and Whip

Arched Coplay

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Katy Kiss
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Katy Kiss has one of those long, thin bodies like a model, and when Matt Williams sees a body like that, he knows all he wants to do is bend it like a pretzel. Katy's body isn't the only thing that's going to be bent today. Her will and resolve will be flexed within an inch of breaking. It's going to be pretty rough on her, but she wouldn't want it any other way and neither would any of us.
After Matt has Katy gag herself with a black ball gag, he grabs some rope and ties her arms back into a brutal strappado. Then he adds a neck rope, which he ties up to the ceiling so that Katy can feel the tension in her neck. He takes this opportunity to practice his forehand, spanking Katy until her ass turns bright pink. After that it's off with her clothes and on with the torment. Takes out his scissors and cuts away her clothing until she is bare, and adds a crotch rope threaded between her thighs. The rope rubbing right up against her clit is a lot for Katy to handle, but not nearly so much as the hitachi Matt is about to put there.
Matt ties Katy to the top of a table, each of her limbs to one of its legs, so that her back is arched up and her torso open to whatever he wants to do to it. He clips some nipple clamps onto her tits and decides to give her the flogging of her life. He swings the flogger at her pussy, at her stomach, at he perky little tits, and all the while she is crying out and tearing up. Eventually the sensation becomes too much for her. Matt stops hitting her, puts the flogger down, picks up her head and lets her catch her breath. Then, once she has recovered herself, he takes out the hitachi and lets her have a little fun.
Duration: 38:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arched

Miranda Miller - Rights Tylersport

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Miranda Miller
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Miranda Miller has one of those shapely bodies looks great in bondage. She comments on how tight the ropes are as her arms are turned into useless nubs. Once she can't fend off his touch he gropes and chokes her. His hands roam her body before settling on her backside. What a lovely ass it its too. He squeezes and spanks her lovely butt. Then he takes her legs from her too. She can only flop around on the floor. Her pussy makes a good target for his flogger. She's afraid of falling. Standing on a box tied up to the ring above her. He pushes her. She struggles to balance on the box, but gravity wins out and she goes toppling over. If it weren't for the rope holding her up she would face plant. He slides the box out from under her. She swings freely. Weights dangling from her tits. She tries to touch the ground, but a toe is all she can reach. He uses her fear. Her eyes are wide. Such is the torment of Miranda Miller.
Duration: 27:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miranda Miller - Rights
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10206 секунды с 9 запросами