View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 07:35 AM   #920
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Der Schwarze Dorn Zucht und Ordnung - Mmv Gulf Breeze

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Mmv
On the estate of Lady Jane, two particularly naughty young slaves are being made compliant with all means available to an experienced dominatrix, because discipline and order are half life. The very young tormentors read the riot act with cunt suckers, , cunt spreaders, whips and humiliations of all kinds. At the end of the lessons, the two novices will work like clockwork. As befits a decent girl!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:43:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2986kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Der Schwarze Dorn Zucht und Ordnung - Mmv

IR - The Farm: Part One, Checkmate - Siouxsie Q Akiachak

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
We know exactly what you're all thinking: “What is that device and where the hell can I get one?” Well, the little gem PD locks around Siouxsie Q's neck is called a man-catcher. It's a medieval device used for capturing high-value people, subduing them, and causing them to be compliant. This one is custom made, perfect for use on sexy submissives that find themselves in our home.
Siouxsie came back for the full BDSM experience. It isn't as simple as just being tied up or locked down, then taking a little bit of discipline. This is a matter of endurance. It's long hours spend languishing in a cage, wondering when PD is coming back and what new torment he'll be bringing with him when he arrives.
Long term bondage is hard. There is barely enough food and water. There is no privacy. Siouxsie pisses between bars in her cage and sleeps when PD brings her a couple of pieces of sheet metal to lay across them. The only interaction she gets with another human being is when PD comes in to see her.
He wants to play a game of chess, and while she is naked, afraid, and worried about where this is going, she doesn't dare refuse. It isn't long before he's added a humiliating extra layer to the game. She should have known. She did know. But there was nothing she could do about it.
Duration: 47:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - The Farm: Part One, Checkmate - Siouxsie Q

Witch Loredana Endures BDSM Gang Bang Clothespins Breast Torment Nagasaki

Brunette witch Loredana has been arrested and punished in our dungeon once a day. She begs for forgiveness and will do anything to earn freedom, even withstand any kind of mistreatment to satisfy her Masters. She must endure imprisonment, rope bondage, domination, BDSM fun, gang bang, clothespins play, weight hanging with a water pail, spanking, slapping, fingering, breast, nipple and pussy torment.
Duration: 11:24
Video: 480x270, AVC (H.264), 746kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 73.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Witch Loredana Endures BDSM Gang Bang Clothespins Breast Torment

Rain DeGrey & Sister Dee - We Have Her In Stock Portoviejo

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Rain DeGrey, Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Caning, Vibrator, Fingering, Stockings, Flogging, Lesbian, Spanking
PD and Sister Dee like to have their fun. They'll pick up a woman and toy with her. Rain is the latest. They lock her in a set of thick stocks. Rain is wedged into them while she's passed between Sister Dee and him. Sister Dee torments Rain while he barks orders at her. Put up her leg. Whip her. Now cane her feet. He loves watching so much that he can't help coming in every few minutes to fuck one of Rain's holes. It isn't long before the torment overwhelms Rain and the tears flow freely. This is the kind of fun the couple lives for. Up on the wooden pony Rain is really suffering. Maybe it's time for a little vibrator action.
Duration: 45:48
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 944.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey & Sister Dee - We Have Her In Stock

Miranda Miller (Beaming) Noisy Sur Ecole

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Miranda Miller
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Miranda Miller is trapped in a dungeon. She knows not where she is. Her captor has dressed her and applied her makeup, but he hasn't been seen for many hours. Her legs are tired and the drool just keeps pouring from her gagged mouth. When he returns Miranda finds out just how cruel he is. Each new position holds a new torment. All her weight is put on her labia. She has to endure genital torture in many forms. He hits her and her sexually. It's her worst nightmare. She wears the marks of her torment. Bright red lines criss-cross her ass and legs. Sometimes she gagged, but other times he likes to hear her scream and beg. He knows no mercy and Miranda knows only suffering.
Duration: 35:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miranda Miller (Beaming)

Pushing Boundaries Part 3 Sluis

Release Year: 2016
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
When we return to London River in her live feed, it is pretty clear that she has been pushed a little beyond her limits. She can't get her hands to work in order to tie her own ankles. She keeps slipping and her hands are shaking. It's her own fault for coming up with so many ridiculous, brutal torments for herself. And what's worse is she hasn't even gotten to the hardest of them yet. In her final installment, we are going to find out if London can hold herself together when pushed farther beyond her limits than she has ever been pushed.
Duration: 1:13:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pushing Boundaries Part 3

Anastasia Rose (I'm his sex slave) Three Springs

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Anastasia Rose
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
My friend Murphy said she had a job for me. I just had to sneak into this guys house and knock him out. Pretty simple, not too different from other jobs I'd done. He knew I was coming. I don't know how. Maybe Murphy set me up. First he made me knock myself out. When I came to I was strapped down to a board. He removed my clothes. He touched me in ways only my boyfriend should. When I wouldn't comply with his demands he hurt me. His torments only got worse until I agreed to be obedient. Now he only hurts me when I don't do what he says. He makes me do things... sexual things... for his pleasure... I'm his sex slave.
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anastasia Rose (I'm his sex slave)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.22925 секунды с 9 запросами