View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 04:00 PM   #337
Nuadred8

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Nuadred8 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Humiliation POV - Goddess Sahrye - Your Dick Doesnt Work Unless Youre

Humiliation POV - Goddess Sahrye - Your Dick Doesnt Work Unless Youre A Crossdressing Sissy Slut

Category: Joi, High Heels, Crossdressing, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Humiliation Pov, Goddess Sahrye, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantas

Description: Ive got heels and lingerie and outfits galore, and I know you want it all. Because once you found your love of crossdressing, there was no way that you could ever go back, isnt that right my little crossdressing sissy? Youre no longer a ‘he, are you? No. You are are one hundred percent a she, in your head, your heart and in between your legs, isnt that right? I know for a fact that your little dick doesnt work anymore unless youre in a pair of panties, some high heels, and the prettiest red lips.I can try my best to dress you up, but lets face it, youre a fucking guy, right? Youre a dude in a fucking dress whose dick can only get hard while wearing panties. You are a committed crossdresser and your dick can only get hard if you are a committed crossdresser. You spend hours watching makeup tutorials while jerking off your fucking disgusting cock. You stroke your cock to wearing a dress. Jizzing your little panties. You wish so badly you had feminine feet so you could strut about in heels. I know thats how you get your rocks off. Its the only way you can get off because now youre a crossdressing sissy slut whose dick doesnt work unless youre dressed up.

Screenshots:

Video Info:

File: Humiliation POV - Goddess Sahrye - Your Dick Doesnt Work Unless Youre A Crossdressing Sissy Slut
Duration: 00:08:19
Size: 0,6 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD Humiliation POV - Goddess Sahrye - Your Dick Doesnt Work Unless Youre A Crossdressing Sissy Slut
Nuadred8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11382 секунды с 9 запросами