Old 06-02-2023, 09:00 PM   #3898
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

From Russia With Fuzz - Candy Red

Genres: Amateur ,Hairy Pussy ,Masturbation ,Redhead ,Solo ,Toy
Video language: English

Most of our Bush Babies come from the United Kingdom these days. That's more of a reflection of American women's grooming choices than it is a matter of convenience for us. It's still hard work finding European gals with fuzzy pussies, but it's slightly more common over there. It seems as though we've been stupid for not looking further east, however. If the stunningly beautiful and hairy Candy is an example of how Russian girls like their pubes, we'll be seeing a lot more of them in the magazine and on our site. We don't have a Russian translator on staff, so we didn't get an opportunity to interview Candy, but we did suss out a bit of background information on her when we bought her photos. She works in a posh hotel that caters to rich businessmen. Yes, she has had sex with some of them. No, she can't divulge their names. She enjoys seeing live music, dancing and going to art shows.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download From Russia With Fuzz - Candy Red

My Pervy Family - It's Inappropriate To Watch Me In The Shower

Release Year: 2022
Studio: My Pervy Family
Cast: Brick Danger, Ally Cooper
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Old Young, Family Roleplay, Blowjob, Creampie, Stepson, POV, stepmom
Video language: English

I keep watching my new stepmom Ally. I watch her when she's doing laundry, I watch her when she's making dinner and I watch her when she's in the shower too. Apparently, the latter is 'inappropriate'. My incredibly sexy stepmom confronts me about my extra-curricular spying while she's just wearing a towel. Thing is she can't help herself either & her lecture turns into 'OK... maybe this one last time.' My stepmom sucks my dick nice and slow before sitting on top of it and riding me while talking dirty. I fuck her hairy little pussy from behind while squeezing her beautiful ass. Finally, I lay right on top of her and use my big cock to pound her until I shoot my load right inside her MILF pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6007kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download My Pervy Family - It's Inappropriate To Watch Me In The Shower
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06028 секунды с 9 запросами