View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 07:09 AM   #3061
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Nicole Ferrera, Famous Chef Kostanai

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore
Nicole Ferrera - Nicole has her twit of a husband to take her to Chef Wolf Ramzher's new restraunt in Las Vegas. When the famous chef stops at there table he can see who wears the pants in this family and wants to get in them! So she turns her husband into the perfect cock sucking cuckold, and she gets fucked by the spotted dick. Of course she makes her husband sample the creampie.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2511kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 450.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicole Ferrera, Famous Chef

Marica Hase Leckrone

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Marica Hase
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English
When Marica Hase starts our shoot she is cute and composed, all done up in an outfit and makeup that make her look like the girl next door, with her wrists tied up to our ceiling. Matt Williams isn't about to let that last long, though. He is intent on transforming Marica into a drooling fuckpuppet by the end of her time here. The best way he can think to do that is to keep her going non-stop until she breaks.
Matt attaches clamps to Marica's nipples and hangs weights from them before clipping clothespins all up and down her torso. All of them are attached to the same string, so with one little tug they all tear loose. It's easy to see how much it hurts Marica from both the sexy little yelp she lets out and the fresh red marks all over her tits and stomach. Matt sits her down on a table and vibrates her pussy until he has heard enough of the whimpering, little noises she makes. Then he takes the table out from under her and leaves her hanging, suspended by the rope binding her arms and legs, like a human wrecking ball.
Matt's session with Marica Hase is not like other sessions we have in our studio. There are no cuts, no breaks, just one continuous feed of unending BDSM torment. Unlike other models, Merica does not get to take a moment to breathe and compose herself. She has to keep going, enduring whatever fun Matt wants to have with her in an endless stream of increasingly brutal rope bondage positions. Marica gets spanked, choked, and caned continuously, and each time, she lets out a little squeak or shriek encouraging her handler to keep going.
Duration: 38:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marica Hase

Cherried Blossom Part 1 Fallon

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Blossom
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Just about every model who comes through our dungeon has inhibitions about one thing or another. At some point during their time with us, almost every single one has a moment where they are clearly only scared or only in pain, almost like they don't want to be doing what they're doing anymore. Blossom, however, never for one second has that moment. She loves every single bit of the work she does and you can read it plainly on her face.
At first, London River has her tied up, face down on the floor, her wrists lashed tightly to her ankles in a hogtie. Slowly, London undresses her, first removing the high heels, then pulling her skirt up so she has access to her ass. London starts caning her feet and moves up her calves all the way to her thighs. The sound of the whacks as the cane makes contact with skin is remarkable, showing just how hard London is hitting, but equally remarkable is the sound of Blossom's laughter as she is beaten. She looks like she is having the time of her life.
London has a field day with her, since it isn't so often that she gets a model who is so ready and raring to try out anything she wants to do to them. She pulls a bag over Blossom's head to make it hard for her to breathe and wraps her mouth in an electrical tape gag. She splays Blossom out spread eagle on the floor, her wrists tied to the ground as far out as they can be stretched. She attaches binder clips all over her body, going as far as to clip one on her tongue. Blossom flinches now and again, but mostly she just eats it up. She lives to take a beating, and right now she is living life to the fullest.
Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherried Blossom Part 1

Insex - Mystic Molly pt.2 Newfoundland

Studio: Insex
Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch. The first sensation of his hand was soft and gentle then in the matter of seconds I was gasping and choking! Struggling with the cut off air I managed to look directly into the lens of the camera reminding myself that people the world over were about to witness intense power exchange and I was the object of torture! Cold scissor blades cutting off my carefully chosen outfit left me feeling helpless and craving to be . The one leg semi suspension opened my pussy for the world to see. I could not shy away by attempting to shut my legs since the bondage was so strict. A weakness of mine is dealing with any sort of pain inflicted on or even near my vulva but I endured the whipping, surprising myself, but not without whimpering, of course. I have a fantasy of being objectified and when PD said "Let's get some detail on this cunt" I knew I was right where I yearned to be. The bishop contraption was terrifying. impaled by an electrical monster it was all up to my balance or else a horrible shock would jolt through my body. It was much too intense for me... I became so parched from the loud screams I uncontrollably released I ended up begging PD for water which he just spit it in my face. How humiliating I could not take the suspense when he decided to control the shocks. He was taking me over the edge. The foot torture device I was locked into was amazing. PD tied each toe individually... which is yet another one of my kinks. I have never experienced flames on my soles before and that scared me quite a bit. If I have never tried something I am hesitant to do it- only because I do not know what to expect. The caning on my underarms was another sensation I have never felt. It was very painful but I still proudly wear the marks. I had absolutely no control. I could not move my feet at all. I was completely vulnerable. I was on an emotional rollercoaster. One moment screaming as loud as my vocal cords allowed. The next weeping softly to myself. Then smiling from my heart. I left that night with actual cane marks on my soles which I never thought was possible considering how tough the skin is. Tied to the chair. Gasping for my right to breathe. Feeling desperation as he controlled the tube of sweet oxygen. Having a line crossed by the gauze being shoved up my nostrils. Every one of these elements helped in my reaching orgasm... 3 in a row no less. I left that night flying high as a kite. Unable to sleep, tossing and turning while dreaming of bastinado, Mr. Pogo, tied toes, and breath control. Wet dream after wet dream. PD gave me an incredible gift. One that I will never forget.
Duration: 38:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insex - Mystic Molly pt.2

Crystal Frost Bimbo Irons

Release Year: 2010
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Crystal Frost
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
He has no qualms about making her scream. It is what he wants to use her for and that is all that matters. A good, hard fucking is what she wants, but she is not good enough to earn something like that from him.
Duration: 1:02:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 699.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crystal Frost Bimbo

Lisa – Back to the barn Skelton

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Lisa
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, milking machine, bondage, gag
Now here is an interesting story: Remember Lisa from 4 years ago? She wanted to be a HuCow so bad that she contacted us to have a voluntary session on the goat milker. We never heard from her again after that. Until this week, when she suddenly emailed us. Lisa wanted to show us her progress! And wow! She looks completely different! Nice fat udders (tripled in size from 4 years ago) and a great body! We insisted she should stay for another session, but she wasn’t so sure. Some bondage and a gag would be needed this time, but we really wanted to test her improved udders on our most powerful machine: the red cow milker!
Duration: 8:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14645kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 933.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lisa – Back to the barn

Kennedy Kressler (Relentless Domination) Sestri Levante

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Kennedy Kressler
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Kennedy Kressler is curious. What does it feel like to be bound by a man like OT. What kind of feelings does it evoke if he touches you, if he strips you, if he plays with your private bits? It’s what she came to find out, but as it begins to happen she becomes less sure that she wants to know the answer. Her sexy little body just begs to be restrained, but she is less than thrilled. She’s hoisted into the air by her ankles. It’s a painful position to be sure. With her legs spread her sensitive parts are exposed. Then he adds a vibrator to really take away her dignity. Maybe putting a giant piece of metal inside her will sooth her. Even a vibrator to make her cum. Her contorted and bound body writhes and struggles for freedom. Her tormentor is relentless. He’s determined to get her good.
Duration: 29:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kennedy Kressler (Relentless Domination)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03365 секунды с 9 запросами