View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 07:09 AM   #3062
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Neck'd Leivasy

Release Year: 2017
Cast: sasha
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English
asha is so excited she can't hardly speak, or perhaps that has something to do with the cloth gag taped into her gaping mouth. In fact, with her wrists tied down to her waist and her knees and ankles roped tightly together, the best she can possibly to to communicate is wriggle a little bit. Not to worry though, O.T. doesn't need her to tell him what to do, he's got plans of his own and he's sure that Sasha is going to love them, or at least feel strongly in some direction.
He takes her hair and wraps it up in string, pulling it tight behind her into a loop. He then strings a rope through that loop and and wraps the other end of that rope around her black high heeled shoes so that her head is pulled back into a kind of hog tie. Then he pulls her elbows together behind her back. She seems to still be able to make some noises, though, so O.T. tries a few ways to stop her. He pinches her nose for a little while, then gets bored and tries choking her. In the end he decides he'd rather play with other parts of her than keep up with that.
O.T. stands Sasha up and ties her wrists to the ceiling. He then takes out his handy dandy knife and slices the shirt away from her perky tits so that they are exposed and she is left even more vulnerable to him, not that she thought that was possible. He whips her breasts until there are red lines up and down her chest, and then he gets ready for her next torment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neck'd

Luci Lovett (Strenuous bondage with tortures) Glens Fork

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Luci Lovett
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Luci starts in the stocks. With her hands and neck bound she struggles to scratch an itch on her face. Our adorable subject answers all the questions the members ask her. She talks about why she got her nipples pierced and other interesting stories about herself. Once the prefeed is over Luci is put into more strenuous bondage. The stocks are attached to a pipe coming from the ground. It's completely adjustable. She can be pushed up on her tippy toes and she can be pushed all the way down into a deep squat. In this position we have a beautiful view of her perfect round ass. It's ripe for our sadistic torments. She's caned hard until she's striped. The ball gag in her mouth keeps her continuously drooling.
Duration: 55:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luci Lovett (Strenuous bondage with tortures)

Kira Noir (ImPressed & Punished) Bullock

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Kira Noir
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
The devices are ingenious. The scenarios are horrific. There is a lot that is appealing about what he does. A bright eyed young babe like myself might be enthralled by the crazy antics. I came in search of a mentor. Granted I broke in unannounced and took a tour, but all I wanted was to help him. I wanted to be close to him while he did his work. He saw me coming. He watched me like he watches all his prey. I was just another supple body to bend to his sadistic delight. My capture was tremendous from his perspective. I wish I could feel the delight he feels at having captured me, restrained me, tormented me, me! The worst torment of all the thought that he will keep me forever in his devices without ever letting me help him.
Duration: 38:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kira Noir (ImPressed & Punished)

Skye West SPRINGLANDS

They should rename Orlando "Whorelando" because we get so many filthy sluts from there it's unbelievable, but not cute little 4' 11" teen wannabe model Skye West. She's no slut. She's a good girl who wants to be famous through hard work and determinatin... not by giving blowjobs to strange men. Riiiight! Wait until she's on our casting couch being shown the Real path to fame. Entitled bitch thinks the world owes her a modeling career because she's pretty. Bullshit! All the world owes her is a fat cock to deepthroat, and that's what she gets when she hesitates to take off her clothes for some file photos. Her hands tied with rope and her face slapped, she is held by her hair as the master brutally fucks her mouth. This is humiliation Skye has never experienced before, but this is how all teen models get famous. Our agent asks her, "Do you want to be a model?" Skye says, "Yes!" Then the agent says, "Then model your tongue around my cock, you dumb cunt!" A hardcore four finger pussy penetration teaches Skye another valuable lesson - that she squirts when she orgasms - when properly dominated of course! Lots of rough fucking makes Skye cum several times, and a big load of hot jizz in her mouth ends the audition with an oral creampie. This is Skye's first rough sex scene, and we believe her career is off to a fantastic start!
Duration: 45:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7753kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skye West

Joseline Kelly Brutal Pick-Ups Four-Eyed Fuck Slut Westfield Center

Guys do make passes at girls who wear glasses and cute, tiny, extreme teen sex slut Joseline Kelly totally proves that. She may look smart, but she didn't get to the parking lot in time to get her car before it's locked for the night by Bruno. Joseline begs for her car, but Bruno tells her that her keys are locked in the valet's office. She tells him she will do whatever it takes to get those keys, so Bruno decides to cut a deal. Well, a rough sex deal, but still, a deal nonetheless. He strips Joseline naked, ties her hands with rope and shoves his cock into her mouth. She chokes as she attempts to give him the deepthroat blowjob he demands. Next, he turns her around and hammers her pussy hard while she rolls around on the ground in agony straining to take his giant cock. Her pained look tells the whole story, she just can't take it. Humiliating public sex looks good on Joseline, but not as good as the load he pops into her mouth and makes her swallow.
Duration: 28:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joseline Kelly Brutal Pick-Ups Four-Eyed Fuck Slut

Pervert Domination & Rough Fuck For Blond Slave Klemme

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain, Fuck, Anal
She is a submissive masochist who likes to be treated horribly. So we spanked her, caned her, slapped her face, shoved big anal beads deep into her colon and made her suck them off over and over again after waxing her pussy shut, and fuck her ass and do ATM on her.
Duration: 43:37
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2997kbps
Audio: 208kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pervert Domination & Rough Fuck For Blond Slave

HardTied Lost in Rope Clearville

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that.
Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Lost in Rope
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07735 секунды с 9 запросами