View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 08:22 AM   #979
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Crystal Chase - Jumping Breasts Usaquen

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Crystal Chase
Genres: All Sex, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Bubble Butt, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Face Sitting, Facial, Latina, Missionary, Natural Tits, Reverse Cowgirl, Sex Toys
Video language: English
Crystal Chase wanted to look super slim and fit so she could impress her ex boyfriend. Her step brother Johnny Love was working out all the time and would be the perfect trainer. She asked him for help. He refused. But she was wearing this white top which was barely hiding her enormous breasts and she made sure the wiggled every time she said a sentence. Soon Johnny and obeyed her wishes. But he had his own agenda. He came up with exercises that would make her breasts jump out of her shirt. Jumping jacks, jumprope. Soon Johnny did nothing but staring at her breasts. He even got a boner. Crystal got upset with him. How could he train her when all his b***d was in his dick. She would take care of it and massage it out. So she took out his dick. He took out some oil. She oiled him and jerked. He spread some oil on her breasts and rubbed it in. He just wouldn’t come from jerking off so they fucked. He fucked her hard, her breasts were jumping all over the frame until Johnny s**t his cum into her face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crystal Chase - Jumping Breasts

My New Favorite Holiday West Eaton

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Luna Mills
Genres: Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Doggystyle, Facial, Hardcore, Missionary, Natural Tits
Luna Mills calls her roommate Donnie Rock over and tells him that it’s “Steak and Blowjob Day”, and gives him a piece of steak for him to try and then she just gets down on her knees and starts giving him a blowjob! Donnie didn’t know about this holiday but he sure is loving how people celebrate it. She then reappears in a cute schoolgirl style skirt and begins to give him another blowjob. This time it goes further and he gets a piece of her tight pussy before cumming on her face.
Duration: 24:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11727kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My New Favorite Holiday

Cherry Kiss, Kira Thorn - Couldn't Wait Fourmile

Cast: Cherry Kiss, Kira Thorn
Genres: Anal, Foursome, MMF, Orgy, 69, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Riding, Rimming, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Creampie, Pussy Licking, Interracial
After things get pretty heated in the club, Cherry and Kira leave with two hot guys that they have been having some serious fun with. They find it impossible to even get back to the hotel before they are experiencing what this night is going to have to offer.
Duration: 44:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11998kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Kiss, Kira Thorn - Couldn't Wait

Jane Nedon & Miriam More - Caught Sniffing Panties Naper

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jane Nedon, Miriam More, Eddie Montana
Genres: double-blowjob, kissing, cum-sharing, teen, balls-licking, tatoo, cowgirl, threesome, old-young, deepthroat
After a long trip Jane Nedon and Miriam More check in at a Bed and breakfast managed by Oldje. Tired, the girls undress down to their lingerie and fall asleep. A little bit of a perv, Oldje slips in their room, lured by the lovely perfume of their clothes he starts to jerk off with them. A little too excited he makes noises and the girls wake up and confront his dick with a bit of a lick and suck. These horny babes really put Oldje to work, each girl face-sits and each one wants to be down on all fours and fucked doggy-style. Old man reaches his limit and his climax is shared by the girls through a long and sensual french kiss.
Duration: 23:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8184kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jane Nedon & Miriam More - Caught Sniffing Panties

Luna Mills Cathay

Release Year: 2021
Studio: StayHomePOV
Genres: Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Doggystyle
Luna Mills calls her roommate Donnie Rock over and tells him that it’s “Steak and Blowjob Day”, and gives him a piece of steak for him to try and then she just gets down on her knees and starts giving him a blowjob!
Duration: 24:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11727kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna Mills

Aubree Valentine & Lulu Chu - Cock Reaction Biggs

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Aubree Valentine, Lulu Chu
Genres: Threesome, 3way, Asian, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Creampie, Girl Orgasm, FFM, Hairy Pussy, Long hair, Petite, POV, Short Girls, Tall Girls, Trimmed
Cuddled together, Lulu Chu and Aubree Valentine watch a mystery guy jacking off and react to what they're seeing. Their reaction videos are super popular, so they plan to do another one once they've had a snack. When they go out into the living room, they realize that Lulu's stepbrother Spikey Dee is wearing the same outfit as the guy they just watched. Lulu realizes that she really enjoyed Spikey's dick in the video and that she wants it inside her. She goes from saying she's gonna tell her mom to offering him a glimpse of her titties to fuck her. Eventually Spikey agrees, and Lulu gets to slide on down onto that big one for a stiffie ride as Aubree watches. The girls swap out so that Lulu can diddle her clit as she watches Aubree ride Spikey's fuck stick. Slurping their own combined girl goo from the cock, Lulu and Aubree get on their backs so Spikey can do them both. Aubree takes a doggy style pussy pounding while licking Lulu's snatch. Lulu gets scooted forward so Aubree can ride her face while Spikey slides between her thighs. That's all Spikey can take; he drops a creampie in Lulu's fuck hole and leaves a nice treat for the girls to run their fingers through and enjoy.
Duration: 29:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7107kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aubree Valentine & Lulu Chu - Cock Reaction

Summer Hart (Tough Love) Escabosa

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Summer Hart
Genres: BDSM, Slave, Big Tits, Big Ass, Redhead, Natural, Uniform, Deep Throat, Stockings, Arse, Doggy, Cowgirl
Women love to be dominated. It’s in their genetic makeup. They were designed to give up that pussy to the Alpha male. Who are we to try to change millions of years of evolution. That’s where I cum in. I give them what they need not what they want. Summer was yearning for an aggressive male to put her in her fucking place and teach her how to please a man. She came to me and requested ToughLove. When I looked at her I knew the universe provided exactly what we both needed. Her skin was pale as snow. Her ginger hair and fire crotch lit a fire in me that had been burnt out long ago. We needed each other. It was a symbiotic relationship. Dirty talk was out the fucking window . This was my demands. She needed teaching as much as I needed to teach. Her breasts were supple. She had rosy red perky nipples that looked like a delicacy in a French restaurant. Not to forget about that PAWG ass. (Phat Ass White Girl) Her tiny little asshole was as cute as a button and begged for anal pleasures. This was not going to be one of my usual sessions. No, this was a fucking workshop. Sweat was about to pour as that shaved pussy dripped sweet pussy dew. I immediately started her off in bondage and deprivation. She needed to be restrained from herself more than anything else. I teased her from head to toe with spanking, spitting, and whipping. We even did a bit of role playing. Once unlocked from her bondage I bent her over the spanking bench in doggy style and had my way with that bubble butt. I fucked her swollen cunt, foot fucked her feet, and face fucked her like the red headed slut she was. She suffocated on my cock again and again being deprived of air. She wasn’t new to BDSM but she was new to ToughLove. The spanking session reddened her ass like a rose. It was quite beautiful to watch her jump in anticipation. I could see her pussy squirt from my thick cock ramming down her throat. She loved that big dick robbing her of her ability to speak. Her little high heels kicked in the air like the wicked witch of the west. I turned this pro pleaser into an amateur in a matter of minutes. Her blowjob was certainly notable. I flipped her to missionary, held onto those big tits, watched those manicured nails grip the bench and blew a deep cream pie into her cervix hard. My god it was satisfying. All hail the sex goddess herself sent from the lord above.
Duration: 57:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Hart (Tough Love)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10482 секунды с 9 запросами