All my threads

Analore69 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Bitch Gets Put In Her Place

Bitch Gets Put In Her Place

Duration: 00:19:08
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 0,12 GB
Resolution: 640x360
Genre: Asiana Starr Personal Favorite, Elbow Tied, Mouth Packed, Story Line, Tight Jeans, Topless
Description: When I get home from a long day, the one thing I absolutely cannot stand is coming home to a dirty house. *As soon as I walked in, Im irritated by the fact that Martin is relaxed on the couch, feet up on the table and watching TV. *Im exhausted, Im hungry, and now Im angry because Ive gotta clean and since he was no help, I gotta do it myself. *I start vacuuming the living room while hes got the TV on but at this point I dont give a shit I honestly hope Im annoying him. Purposely vacuuming under his feet and in front of the TV and next thing you know Im snatched up and tied on the couch. *In his effort to shut me up and teach me a lesson for acting like a little bitch, he puts me in a tight hogtie and stuffs my mouth to capacity with wrap around my head and pulls me over to his lap while he enjoys the rest of the show. *Guess I needed to be put in my place. *Asiana Starr personal favorite!

DOWNLOAD:
Link: Bitch Gets Put In Her Place
Analore69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03639 секунды с 9 запросами