View Single Post
Old 06-04-2023, 08:44 PM   #395
SegaMegaDR

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

SegaMegaDR Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Marissa Sweet - Cum In Your Wifes Shoes

Marissa Sweet - Cum In Your Wifes Shoes

Marissa Sweet, Cum, Dildo, Domination, Female, Femdom, Fetish, Foot, Foot Fetish, Fuck, Jerk Off, Jerking, Licking, Love, Masturbation, Pantyhose, Pleasure, Pov, Pregnant, Strapon, Sweet, Wife, Worship, Foot Worship, Joi, Female Domination, Femdom Pov, Pov, Foot Worship, Footworship, Foot Licking, Footlicking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, Joi, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Jerk

General info:
Description: This is a custom video and is tailored to the individual Daniel, the script reads as followed: My wife L and I are trying to get pregnant. I would like to have you train me to waste my cum not on her but on her shoes. Ideally you have a strapon or dildo. I was hoping you could teach me how to fuck one of her shoes ballet flat, or classy pump, possibly a dressy sandal, whatever you have, I will try to find something that matches. I would love it if you are wearing pantyhose or tights and the shoes I will pleasure. As you train me it would also be great to see your feet. I am hoping for a clip where you are encouraging, but also condescending. It would be great if you could work my wife into the scene a bit

Format: MPEG-4
Size: 0,5 GB, Duration: 00:05:43
Video: 1920x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/e11e3f1a41361
SegaMegaDR is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05737 секунды с 9 запросами