Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

IloveBoobss Непонятно, что и думать...
Default The trap custom

ClaraDomme The trap custom

screenshot

Tags:
Mesmerize, Legs, Crossed Legs Fetish, Feet, Pointed Toes, SFW, ManyVids

Description: This was a custom video: What I was hoping for was a modeling clip with a leg focus. Bare legs, heels like you wore in tormented by my legs, those pointy black ones with the silver heel. These are basically just suggestions, just a general idea of what I like kind of thing. Feel free to do whatever you want really. What I love, long legs, short skirts and dresses, pleated skirts, minidress, the business woman look, pointed toe heels, like the silver heel one and leopard print you wore. Lots of leg. Teasing. Bare natural legs, toe cleavage, I like those fence net tights you wore once. You look incedible in that armpit one you did recently, that hair, makeup, and glasses. Natural look, Perfect. Dont need to do any extra effort on makeup or anything, whatever you feel cormfortable with. You could jump out of bed and make it for me. You look amazing every time. What I dont really like, not a fan of platforms, sandles, shorts or pantyhose and stockings, bare feet, oiling. Walking around, flexing, emphasizing, extending, teasing, flexing, nice posing, like on one leg like models sometimes do. Just anything you can think of really. Lots of angles, front back and sides Camera, a natural height or higher than normal, full body in shot, not looking up from the ground angle, maybe some close ups and handheld from your pov looking down yourself if possible. Front back side angles, well lit room. I love that long dress with the leg slit you wore once. Thats a great dress to tease in, your little black dress. ,

Name: The trap custom
Duration: 00:17:34
Size: 0,58 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

>>The trap custom- 0,58 GB<<
IloveBoobss is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09159 секунды с 9 запросами